dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not really impressed with Mizzou DE Charles Harris. Has a nice burst, but gets caught up in trash too much.

Had to watch Demarcus Lawrence struggle to get off the OT the all 6 games he played last year. No more of those guys. Give me TJ Watt.

I think its CMD that doesn't like Harris much either.

I saw him dominate a couple different times vs SEC teams though, including my Dawgs. We couldn't block the guy for nothing.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I think its CMD that doesn't like Harris much either.

I saw him dominate a couple different times vs SEC teams though, including my Dawgs. We couldn't block the guy for nothing.

LSU was stoning the shit out of him. Couldn't tell you who their RT was. I want to say that West Virginia was too, but they were simply getting the ball out in like 2 seconds flat every, single time.

HeavyHitter

Spectator
Reaction score
You have to assume so. The only people I have seen defend him are the OU homers.

You're both wrong, and to everyone else's knowledge this was his 1 and only incident. But y'all go ahead and act like he's this big bad monster and she was some poor little victim, the fact is she's the one with a rap sheet not him and she assaulted him.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
You're both wrong, and to everyone else's knowledge this was his 1 and only incident. But y'all go ahead and act like he's this big bad monster and she was some poor little victim, the fact is she's the one with a rap sheet not him and she assaulted him.

You picked an awfully strange way to jump into the board's conversations.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
FWIW walterfootball.com has Tanoh Kpassagnon (Villanova DE) and Chad Williams (Grambling WR) as having had private workouts with the Cowboys.

Top Bottom