dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Are the Cowboys gonna play football or are they looking to enter a team into the Olympics? Sick of this SPARQ BS.

From Bucky Brooks NFL.com

Melifonwu is a Kam Chancellor clone with the size, speed and athleticism to dominate the game within the box or between the hashes. As a four-year starter with outstanding production, he should be a key contributor from Day 1.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Aaron Wilson
✔ ‎@AaronWilson_NFL

Temple running back Jahad Thomas had a private workout today for the Dallas Cowboys, according to a source

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I wonder how BB would feel about two UConn safeties on the field for us.

300g667434.gif

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What happened to McClay or Garrett or whoever wanting only major-program players? We're looking at a lot of smaller college guys.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The New England Patriots have scratched Mixon off their draft board because of his previous assault incident, a source confirmed to ESPN.

In 2014, Mixon punched a woman at a bar, accepted a plea deal and was suspended for his freshman year at Oklahoma. Video of the incident, which showed Mixon throwing the punch that broke four bones in the woman's face, was released in December.

Under owner Robert Kraft, the Patriots have long had a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to domestic violence.

The Boston Herald first reported that the Patriots do not plan to draft Mixon.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
We've shown interest in the TE from Texas. Tyrone Swoopes.

He's a converted QB and RB. Betcha we take him in the 6th round.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I hope Teez Tabor's slow showings at the Combine and even slower times at his Pro Day (4.7s) makes him slide to us in the 2nd. I would run up to the podium if I were Jerry and that were the case.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Not really impressed with Mizzou DE Charles Harris. Has a nice burst, but gets caught up in trash too much.

Had to watch Demarcus Lawrence struggle to get off the OT the all 6 games he played last year. No more of those guys. Give me TJ Watt.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Are the Cowboys gonna play football or are they looking to enter a team into the Olympics? Sick of this SPARQ BS.

It's one thing to use the SPARQ as part of a draft grade; but don't go overboard with it or we're going to be fielding a bunch of Byron Jones, make no plays on defense.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Man, if only he weren't as big as Lance Dunbar. Idk, doesn't give me a good vibe.

Screw you, Dunbar!

Reaction score
Eagles are giving Mixon a hard look. Have to hope they don't draft him. He might be a scumbag but he can play.

Top Bottom