SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I noticed it earlier,figured you in the middle of a crack binge.

I know I was.

Merry Christmas everybody.

HotSantaGirls2.jpg

C

Cr122

Merry Christmas, everyone!!

See you guys in the chatter thread tonight.

Reaction score
Merry Christmas all.

Myself, the wife, and the kids have all been puking/pooping all last night and this morning. Some sort of virus. But the kids are doing better, and I'm finally starting to feel slightly better. The good news is, I weighed myself, and I'm back at 186. :towel

Also, I bought my wife season 1 of Glee. I think she'll like it, but to be honest, I really got it for me. Don't tell.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Merry Christmas all.

Myself, the wife, and the kids have all been puking/pooping all last night and this morning. Some sort of virus. But the kids are doing better, and I'm finally starting to feel slightly better. The good news is, I weighed myself, and I'm back at 186. :towel

Also, I bought my wife season 1 of Glee. I think she'll like it, but to be honest, I really got it for me. Don't tell.

lol

It's always fun when you buy something for your spouse that you know you'll get more out of. Kinda like half a Christmas present for yourself.

Props.

Reaction score
lol

It's always fun when you buy something for your spouse that you know you'll get more out of. Kinda like half a Christmas present for yourself.

Props.

I just asked if she was looking forward to watching Glee. She said "I thought you said I could return it."

I'm debating whether or not to lay on a guilt trip, or just move on.

Top Bottom