Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
And your country has rode our coattails. Without the US, Canada is nothing. Really, you are like the nerdy little brother that benefits from the older brother being a badass.

How so? You act like Canada is some kind of mooch. You need us more then we need you.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
How so? You act like Canada is some kind of mooch. You need us more then we need you.

For what? Pam Anderson moved to the US. We have already got the only thing worth taking. By the way, we gave her VD and we're sending her back.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score

Lol, you only thrive because the US created a world order that was tailored for us, and you were created in our image. Frankly losing you means a little more effort from USA, losing us means your world evaporates.

And we flat out won the Vietnam war militarily, politically now... I mean we destroyed the Tet offensive, jus made them look silly.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
I have no problem with him pissing on the corpes. Fuck them cocksuckers!

Yet I bet you have a problem when someone parades us captives, or Somalis drag our corpses through the street.

Hey, they shouldnt do that to us, but let's piss on their corpses? Frankly I don't give a shit about those bodies, but the army should not permit it (you cant ask others not to disrespect your corpses if it is your policy to disrespect thiers, not to mention it doesn't help anything) and an armies discipline is by far it's most important fighting quality.

Fuck the whole "let's ditch discipline and let individual shitheads make policy". Yes soldiers should Want to piss on corpses, I mean they are marines, but it is officers jobs to restrain them and the men's responsibility to obey.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
For what? Pam Anderson moved to the US. We have already got the only thing worth taking. By the way, we gave her VD and we're sending her back.

That's actually pretty funny because you have Kid Rock for an avatar. LOL

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
You bet your fuckin' ass I do!

Well for that reason the military shouldn't allow.

I don't care that he did it, I will do it again, show me the grave site. But it should not be permitted by management and for the sake of discpline people must be punished when they do it. Simply because they broke the rules, and rules need to be enforced, not because what he did was wrong (think drug war logic).

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Well for that reason the military shouldn't allow.

I don't care that he did it, I will do it again, show me the grave site. But it should not be permitted by management and for the sake of discpline people must be punished when they do it. Simply because they broke the rules, and rules need to be enforced, not because what he did was wrong (think drug war logic).

Why do you give a shit if it's permitted or not? You're an American, right? Or not...

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
The Taliban aren't terrorist!? Holy fuck..

Not unless you are using the propaganda definition that everybody we don't like is a terrorist. Saddam wasn't a terrorist either. Now al qauda they are terrorist, you do know there is a difference between them and the Taliban.

I should make clear, I think it is damn near criminal the way the US military has equated ied's directed at military convoys as terrorism. I mean way to seize the temporary high ground and piss away all moral authority.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Here's a tidbit for ya.........

The Taliban’s leaders knew nothing of 9/11, a plot actually hatched in Germany. When the U.S. demanded bin Laden be handed over, the Taliban refused: He was a guest and national hero, wounded six times in the anti-Soviet struggle. The Taliban offered to send bin Laden to an international tribunal once the U.S. presented evidence of his involvement. Washington refused and invaded, blaming the Taliban for 9/11.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Here's a tidbit for ya.........

The Taliban’s leaders knew nothing of 9/11, a plot actually hatched in Germany. When the U.S. demanded bin Laden be handed over, the Taliban refused: He was a guest and national hero, wounded six times in the anti-Soviet struggle. The Taliban offered to send bin Laden to an international tribunal once the U.S. presented evidence of his involvement. Washington refused and invaded, blaming the Taliban for 9/11.
Was the USSR terrorists? They supported, trained, and funded them.

Or did words used to have meaning, before newspeak took over and our war against teh terroris!!! started?

I am not saying we shouldn't fight them, I am saying we should have enough confidence in our selves that we don't need to make up facts about them.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
George W said you are either with us or against us. When they protected Bin Laden, they clearly were against us. They was not terrorist at the time, but they have went that direction since then.

Top Bottom