Reaction score
Did he play small forward for the New Jersey Nets?

poker-face-meme.jpg

Reaction score
@andybehrens
In lieu of flowers, the Kekua family asks that you provide banking details so that we may transfer the sum of USD $14 million. URGENT

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The LDS is a cult. When you're part of something like that as a kid it's very embarassing to tell other people about it, so you end up making up alternate realities and lying to pretty much everyone so they think you're exactly the same as them. Didn't think about it that way until you mentioned it CMD.

But he grew up in Hawaiii, which has a large Samoan/Plynesian population, which happens to be heavily Mormon, so why would there be any embarassmanent?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
There's speculation that he made up the GF to cover up that he's gay. Mormons aint big on teh gays.

Reaction score
Notre Dame's AD is definitely getting fired for this. IF the school really knew on Dec. 26th, then it's kinda interesting that Teo continued to talk about the fake dead bitch (RIP) leading up to the title game. It's obvious he was in on the hoax.

I love how deadspin exposed ESPN once again here. They wrote piece after piece about this, and no one there thought to check an obituary or contact the family?! That's outstanding journalism and they clearly must feel like idiots now.

Reaction score
There's speculation that he made up the GF to cover up that he's gay. Mormons aint big on teh gays.

That seemed like the obvious thing to me.

He's clearly been balls deep into Touiosopos a-hole (or whatever that guy's name was)

BangersandMash

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Brandon Marshall beat the hell out of his gf and nobody gave a damn but this is a national crisis? F on outta here.

Reaction score
The press conference changed my opinion of the AD. That's a legit got-your-back team player. It's like when your best friend is out cheating and his gf calls you looking for him.

Well, um, what had a happened was...he went to church and doesn't get reception there

Also...no fucking way I have some long distance GF and she's getting by for more than a week without skyping me naked videos.

Reaction score
Lennay Kekua – Manti Te’o's Fake, Dead Girlfriend – Was Real, Says Arizona Cardinals Fullback Reagan Mauia, Who Claims to Have Met Her

College Football, Manti Te'oJason McIntyreJanuary 16th. 2013, 9:54pm

Reagan-Mauia-594x395.jpg

Reagan Mauia, a fullback on the Arizona Cardinals, has added another layer to the impossible-to-believe Manti Te’o fake girlfriend/hoax story. He talked to ESPN:

“This was before her and Manti,” Mauia said Wednesday evening. “I don’t think Manti was even in the picture, but she and I became good friends. We would talk off and on, just checking up on each other kind of thing. I am close to her family. When she was going through the loss of her father, I was — I offered a comforting shoulder and just someone to bounce her emotions off. That was just from meeting her in Samoa.”

Mauia said Tuiasosopo — whom Mauia believes is Kekua’s cousin — introduced the two. After the initial meeting, Mauia said he met her at an “after-party” for all of the athletes involved in the camp.

“She was tall,” he said. “Volleyball-type of physique. She was athletic, tall, beautiful. Long hair. Polynesian. She looked like a model … ”

He said it is his understanding that Kekua’s mother is operating her Twitter account. He said he’d never met her mother. When told by a reporter that she apparently might not have existed, Mauia said “No, she is real.”

What.
The.
Hell.

So she’s real? Or was real? And died? How?

Notre Dame says Te’o was duped. Te’o said he’s been the subject of an elaborate hoax. Notre Dame AD Jack Swarbrick has put his reputation on the line and gone on TV to say Te’o was duped. Deadspin searched far and wide and found no mention of her, ever.

Which leaves us … who knows where.

Reaction score
Can a brutha get some cliff notes?

Gay LB is Mormon and goes to a devoutly Catholic school. Decides not to come out of the closet.

Gay LB's BF back in Hawaii decides to make up some chick so that people don't become suspicious as to why gay LB is not crush slaying tons of innocent catholic school girl pussy.

Gay LB and bf fake kill the fake girl after gay LB's parents ask to meet her.

Gay LB and bf get caught.

The end. Kinda.

Top Bottom