bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
plasticsurgeryparents.jpg

A Chinese man divorced and then sued his ex-wife for giving birth to what he called an extremely ugly baby girl, the Irish Times reported.

Initially, Jian Feng accused his wife of infidelity, so sure that he could never father an unattractive child.

When a DNA test proved that the baby was his, Feng’s wife came clean on a little secret — before they met, she had undergone about $100,000 worth of cosmetic surgery in South Korea.

Feng sued his ex-wife on the grounds of false pretenses, for not telling him about the plastic surgery and duping him into thinking she was beautiful, The Huffington Post reported.

The kicker? He won. A judge agreed with Feng’s argument and ordered his ex-wife to fork over $120,000.

“I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues,” he told the Irish Times. “Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me.”

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
His wife is a doll though. A bit skinny, but pretty none the less.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't think plastic surgery can drastically reduce ones' appearance. I'm sure she was cute before the procedure.

Reaction score
Man Who Sued Wife Over 'Ugly Baby' Yarn Is Probably A Hoax
Huffington Post UK | By Sara C Nelson
Posted: 07/11/2013 12:56 GMT | Updated: 07/11/2013 13:59 GMT

Last year, a rather ugly story claiming a man had sued his surgically-altered wife for deceiving him that her good looks were natural, began circulating the murky depths of the internets.

The chap in question - named as Jian Feng - is said to have realised the “deception” after the couple had a baby daughter whom he described as “horrifically ugly.”

After initially suspecting his wife had been having an affair, the woman apparently came clean and admitted to having spent £60,000 on cosmetic surgery before their marriage.

In the reports, which were picked up by Fox 31, as well as ourselves, it was alleged the man won £75,000 in a northern China court for the “deception”.

There has been no official confirmation of the story and suspicions abound it could well have been a hoax.

But the story will not be silenced. And on Thursday it grew arms and legs, with cyberspace spitting out a picture purporting to be the couple and their three children.

The image has been picked up by various outlets, including CocoaFab, Panorama am and a blog on ChicagoNow.

Having donned our deerstalkers, we have to say we’ve got our doubts.

First of, there are three sprogs in this snap. The initial yarn cited a single daughter. Also, if the sight of his first-born prompted legal action, it's unlikely the couple would have procreated a further two times and posed for a family portrait.

Furthermore, Rocket News 24 covered the picture more than a year ago – and claims it is a rather cruel advert for a plastic surgery clinic in Taiwan.

According to the channel, the advert’s strapline featured the words: “The only thing you have to worry about after plastic surgery is the explaining you’ll have to do to your children.”

Mysterious, oh so mysterious.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Father Posts Craigslist Ad Seeking Man To Beat and Rape His 11-Year-Old Daughter

23882492_BG1.jpg

ST. LOUIS (KSDK/CNN) - A Missouri father is accused of trying to hire someone to attack and assault his young daughter.

Police busted 32-year-old suspect Anthony Brinkman at a Cracker Barrel restaurant in St. Louis.

Investigators said Brinkman posted an online ad looking for someone to beat and rape his 11-year-old daughter as he watched.

"It's the most disgusting thing you can think of that somebody would take a child, an innocent, innocent child and do something like that, it's inconceivable. It's just sickening," restaurant customer Barkley Rogers said.

Brinkman is facing charges of attempted statutory sodomy.

He's jailed on a $100,000 bond.

Prosecutors said additional charges could be forthcoming.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
plasticsurgeryparents.jpg

A Chinese man divorced and then sued his ex-wife for giving birth to what he called an extremely ugly baby girl, the Irish Times reported.

Initially, Jian Feng accused his wife of infidelity, so sure that he could never father an unattractive child.

When a DNA test proved that the baby was his, Feng’s wife came clean on a little secret — before they met, she had undergone about $100,000 worth of cosmetic surgery in South Korea.

Feng sued his ex-wife on the grounds of false pretenses, for not telling him about the plastic surgery and duping him into thinking she was beautiful, The Huffington Post reported.

The kicker? He won. A judge agreed with Feng’s argument and ordered his ex-wife to fork over $120,000.

“I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues,” he told the Irish Times. “Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me.”

I heard the lawsuit is really because she sucked at making cat soup and dog fried rice.

Top Bottom