Reaction score
Personell-wise. I suppose you could say draft Russell Wilson and trade romo etc. But that seems dumb

1. Bobby Wagner and micheal brokers instead of claireborne : Jerry had to tell us this is who we liked. And both players are eons better than claireborne. Who hasn't done a thing.

2. Not re-signing pedestrian miles austin to a huge contract : one of the worst deals this decade

3. Sign Ahmad brooks instead of tagging spencer : you don't draft well enough to have $12M in cap space ride the bench

4. Drafting Larry warford instead of Gavin Escobar: >:[

5. Sign Eric weddle: he's white but he actually is good I swear

Idk if this would be enough, but the money saved with Austin would've possibly set up a series of good shrewd singings like Evan Mathis or micheal Bennett

Cmd is prob the only one wholl participate

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
How far back do we go? You could do this entirely from the draft if you wanted. It is kind of hard because one move just leads to the counter move(s).

1. Don't trade up for Claiborne. Draft Brockers and Bobby Wagner
2. Re-do 2009. Don't make the Roy Williams trade. Draft Alex Mack and Mike Wallace. Instead of moving out of 2, take LeSean McCoy. The Mack pick trickles to this year where you still make the trade, but play Frederick at guard, draft Warford, Keenan Allen and Damontre Moore.
3. Don't sign Ratliff to an extension. Sign Carlos Rogers. Sign Weddle
4. Don't franchise Spencer twice. Sign Terrance Knighton
5. Don't extend Barber. Sign Justin Smith instead.

QB: Romo
RB: McCoy, Murray
WR: Dez, Keenan Allen, Mike Wallace
TE: Witten
OT: Tyron Smith, Free
OG: Frederick, Warford
C: Alex Mack

DE: Ware, Smith, Moore
DT: Knighton, Brockers
LB: Carter, Lee, Wagner
S: Weddle,
CB: Rogers, Carr, Scandrick

You still need a S and a 3-tech and a new coach (I guess that should have been one of the 5 moves)

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I have no clue. I don't keep up with the NFL. I just follow this ****** organization.

Ten years ago I could tell you. I just don't have the interest anymore.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
1. Baltimore hires Jason Garrett as HC.
2. Jerry gets in car with Josh Brent.
3. Hostile becomes first walk on fullback from BYU to be drafted in 1st round...by Redskins
4. Mickey Spagnolia has some integrity.
5. Jimmy Johnson doesn't get fired errrr leave on his own terms.

buckup

Reaction score
1. When given the chance to meet Jerry Jones in 1998 instead of saying "No" I should have said "Yes" and when he reached out his hand to shake mine I would shove a live hand grenade in his mouth. (Just kidding NSA) But really, that would have worked.

2.In 2001 Dave Campo would have mysteriously disappeared.

3.In 2005 I would draft Ware, but instead of Spears, Burnett, and Canty I would get Mankins, Tuck, and Cole.

4.In 2006 Carpenter, Fasano, Skyler Green, and Pat Watkins would be Mangold, Dumervil, MJD, and Cortand Finnegan.

5.No one in Dallas would ever speak of a 2 TE system.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
1) Fire GM
2) Fire GM's son
3) Fire HC
4) Fire most of coaching staff
5) Get rid of dumbfuck team mascot

Reaction score
1. Baltimore hires Jason Garrett as HC.
2. Jerry gets in car with Josh Brent.
3. Hostile becomes first walk on fullback from BYU to be drafted in 1st round...by Redskins
4. Mickey Spagnolia has some integrity.
5. Jimmy Johnson doesn't get fired errrr leave on his own terms.

LOL

Reaction score
Well, except Seattle, San Francisco, Denver and New England. They're already championship caliber.

Top Bottom