Reaction score
If having a gay son would give you trouble as a parent then you're a terrible fucking parent.

That's real.

I wouldn't know, my kids aren't gay, so I can't speak on it. Just like you can't speak on it either because you don't have any kids to begin with. We all have these grand ideas when we are young, but when reality hits, lets just see how you would react. I'm guessing overly dramatic.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wouldn't know, my kids aren't gay, so I can't speak on it. Just like you can't speak on it either because you don't have any kids to begin with. We all have these grand ideas when we are young, but when reality hits, lets just see how you would react. I'm guessing overly dramatic.

LOL

what a joke

Reaction score
I don't hate gays, but the reality is when I see gay people acting gay it throws me off some. It is not the norm to me. I am sure they see straight men and women the same way. That's real.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Dear God,

Please deliver unto Punk's wife or gf a conservative, pro-life, supply-sider child to test the limits of his love.

Thy willing servant,

bbgun

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Because you're essentially saying "if my kid doesn't turn the out the way I want him to I won't be proud of him". which is insanely stupid

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You didn't say it explicitly.

But you're saying that's a possible reaction. And I'm saying if that's your reaction, you are a shit person. There's really no alternative to that.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I bet Hitlers parents weren't proud of their son.

Doesn't mean they were shit people.

to be fair that probably had more to do with the genocide than his terrible taste in facial hair. Just a guess. I'd have been embarassed, too.

Reaction score
You didn't say it explicitly.

But you're saying that's a possible reaction. And I'm saying if that's your reaction, you are a shit person. There's really no alternative to that.

For someone who does not like others to be judged you judge people quite a bit.

Top Bottom