overused

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Entering the week, my top defensive tackle prospect participating this week was Louisiana Tech DT Justin Ellis (6-2, 351) and he hasn't disappointed so far. He used his active hands and quick feet to beat blockers during drills, putting spin moves on Oklahoma's Gabe Ikard and also steamrolling him on a few occasions. To no surprise, Ellis weighed in as the heaviest prospect here at 351 pounds and he uses that girth well to bully blockers and surge through the line of scrimmage

wonder if he to big

he looks well put together

right now a 7 rder

Reaction score
Put him and that McClellars kid from Tennessee in the middle of our line because fuck it.

Reaction score
Remember on Madden and NCAA how you could always create players? I'd always create 6'11 380lbs DTs.

They were never any good, no matter how much I tried to max out the ratings... but whatevers.

They never even looked that much bigger than the other players too, which kinda sucked.

Fuck you Madden.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Remember on Madden and NCAA how you could always create players? I'd always create 6'11 380lbs DTs.

They were never any good, no matter how much I tried to max out the ratings... but whatevers.

They never even looked that much bigger than the other players too, which kinda sucked.

Fuck you Madden.

15 years ago I made Shaq as a Tight End for the Cowboys. He looked ridiculous.

overused

Practice Squad
Reaction score
East QB Jeff Matthews: 6'033, 10.38 hand Cornell

A load to handle, Ellis has a large body with a wide frame, using his size and momentum to surge through the offensive line and disrupt the backfield. He needs to show he is more than just a bull rusher, but his nonstop motor, ferocious demeanor and much improved ball awareness are impressive

Ellis was listed at 357 pounds on Louisiana Tech's roster and weighed in officially at 351 for Saturday's game but said his goal is to put himself in shape to play at 335, if not lower. His strength is a given, so he's focused on showing athleticism and a burst of speed at the line of scrimmage, lining up in practice against elite program stars such as Oklahoma C Gabe Ikard

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/college/east-west-shrines-biggest-player-ellis-expands-skills/2161242

Top Bottom