Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
We might be fielding a scab team by seasons end with the way these injuries are mounting up

All I'm saying is that we've seen this before, remember when we tore through the end of the season and the playoffs in '09, after a rocky mid-season, only to get battered against the Vikes?

I've done this many times before, but I'm truly tempering my enthusiasm for this team this year.

Last edited:

Plymkr

Reaction score
a win's a win. one day at a time. After Romo's rough start, Kitna's atrocious game management, Bailey's miss, losing half our team to injury, you take a win any way you can get it. Showed guts by everyone out there to come back like that.

This,

Where are all the douches that wanted Kitna to start ????? I know there were some in the zone that wanted that. Thought there were a few in here too.

There is a REASON why Kitna isn't a starter anywhere.

Props to the whole team, to Romo. Great job of sucking it up and getting a win.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This,

Where are all the douches that wanted Kitna to start ????? I know there were some in the zone that wanted that. Thought there were a few in here too.

People want to criticize/blame Romo for alot of shit---and there are times he deserves it, but then those same bitches are slow or nowhere to be found to give him credit when it's due.

Plymkr

Reaction score
People want to criticize/blame Romo for alot of shit---and there are times he deserves it, but then those same bitches are slow or nowhere to be found to give him credit when it's due.

Credit was definately due yesterday.

Reaction score
This,

Don't recall anyone here that wanted Kitna to start. I do want a QB that is more consistent than Romo, but as long as he's the best we have then I want him to start. What's dumb though is when we treat him like he's a franchise QB and don't actively try to find a better QB.

C

Cr122

I gotta give Romo credit for coming back in the game with a broken rib and then do what he did.

Early in the game I thought we were seeing the same old Romo, going over to the bench and slamming his hand then calling for his helmet was impressive. He showed good leadership there. It's his team and he showed it.

A lot of QBs would've stayed out of the game but Romo came back. True sign of a leader there. You won't hear me bad mouth him for at least another week.

C

Cr122

All I said was if it took a short benching just to light a fire under Romo's ass, it would do him good.

Obviously, it helped because we seen a different QB after the injury. You think he wanted to sit on the bench and watch Kitna rally the troops. I know Kitna had a couple of pics, but let's face it either Witten or Kitna weren't on the same page on that passing route. I think Kitna was waiting for Witten to post in and instead he stopped and then turned around hoping for Kitna to throw it to him. Instead, Kitna throws it in the opposite direction.

Plymkr

Reaction score
Don't recall anyone here that wanted Kitna to start. I do want a QB that is more consistent than Romo, but as long as he's the best we have then I want him to start. What's dumb though is when we treat him like he's a franchise QB and don't actively try to find a better QB.

Someone said something in here. lol

Don't matter, I recall hearing it a bunch this past week at the bar, that is for sure. lol

Plymkr

Reaction score
Not a permanent start though. Read through my post again.

You can spruce up any excuse you want man.

You know damn well had Kitna played very well, finished that game. You would be in here with the "SEE!!! I TOLD YA SO!!! SEE!!!!"..lol

Top Bottom