Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And it knocks me-eee off my feeeeeet!!!!

Can't escape all your love it makes me weak!!!

Reaction score
London Fletcher having surgery today, planning comeback

Posted by Darin Gantt on March 6, 2013, 7:45 AM EST

While Redskins coach Mike Shanahan recently created some doubt about London Fletcher’s future with the team, Fletcher himself said he’s coming back next year.

The veteran linebacker told David Elfin of 106.7 The Fan that he was having ankle surgery this morning, in plans of returning to the field.

“Surgery is the first step towards prepping for next season,” Fletcher said.

Fletcher will also have surgery to clean up an elbow problem later this month, and the two procedures will be the first of his remarkable 15-year career.

That he’s been able to play that long is amazing in and of itself, but to do so without needing surgical assistance is remarkable.

And knowing that his intent is to play will be a significant bit of good news for the Redskins, who would have had a big hole to fill without the benefit of cap room or draft picks if he would have retired.

-----------

Can't get rid of this fuckin guy.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How many more years must he terrorize Romo?

1. Until the Cowboys fix the fucking interior OL.

OR

2. We get a fucking playcaller, that knows how to call some plays to counteract blitzes up the middle, say like screens.

Funny as to how we move away from the road grading OL, and get these "athletic" OL, and yet we don't run barely any fucking screens. We ran what? 6 all year.

Reaction score
Not even sure what that has to do with anything but sure, why not. As for the Ngata hit, do you really think the injuries against Seattle were completely unrelated to that?
First of all, you brought up the Ngata hit.

Second... Nope, not denying it. But then again, WHO THE FUCK CARES why his knee is going to be problematic going forward? Does it make you feel better that the root cause was Ngata's hit?

As of now, as proven twice at the end of the season, RG III is susceptible to his knee giving out on him without being touched. Do you deny that?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Mid and Glorydays...Whats this? How can this be? You guys told me their GM doesnt do this.

Redskins | More on Adam Carriker's restructured deal
Mon, 11 Mar 2013 15:53:50 -0700

Updating a previous report, the Washington Redskins converted $1.4 million of DE Adam Carriker's $4 million 2013 salary into attainable incentives and have also guaranteed $2 million of his salary.

Comment | Source: CBSSports.com - Jason La Canfora |

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz2NHf4PHGV

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
Hey Mid and Glorydays...Whats this? How can this be? You guys told me their GM doesnt do this.

Redskins | More on Adam Carriker's restructured deal
Mon, 11 Mar 2013 15:53:50 -0700

Updating a previous report, the Washington Redskins converted $1.4 million of DE Adam Carriker's $4 million 2013 salary into attainable incentives and have also guaranteed $2 million of his salary.

Comment | Source: CBSSports.com - Jason La Canfora |

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz2NHf4PHGV

There one to our 10

Now David, you're better than that.

Go back and read what you wrote and sleep on it

BangersandMash

Practice Squad
Reaction score
First of all, you brought up the Ngata hit.

Second... Nope, not denying it. But then again, WHO THE FUCK CARES why his knee is going to be problematic going forward? Does it make you feel better that the root cause was Ngata's hit?

As of now, as proven twice at the end of the season, RG III is susceptible to his knee giving out on him without being touched. Do you deny that?

I'm not a DR but I'm petty sure his knee wouldn't have given out on his own had he not had a 350 pound man slamming into it running at full speed.

Reaction score
I'm not a DR but I'm petty sure his knee wouldn't have given out on his own had he not had a 350 pound man slamming into it running at full speed.
Is that so? How would he even get up from that? 350lb man hitting a knee running at full speed... yeah I don't think it was quite that bad. It wasn't a tickle, but it definitely wasn't what you claim.

Bring that to ES. I'm sure they'll agree with you there.

BangersandMash

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Is that so? How would he even get up from that? 350lb man hitting a knee running at full speed... yeah I don't think it was quite that bad. It wasn't a tickle, but it definitely wasn't what you claim.

Bring that to ES. I'm sure they'll agree with you there.

We can speculate all we want but all I know is what I saw prior to and after the hit was completely different. Neither of us have any idea what the hit felt like.

Reaction score
“RG3 says he can run “a little bit,” plans to play Week 1”

Nappy-headed ho Washington quarterback Robert Griffin III told fans on Saturday that he’s continuing to make good progress in rehabilitation from reconstructive knee surgery, and he expects to play in the opener against the Eagles on Monday, September 9.

At the Redskins’ draft party on Saturday, Griffin did some jumping jacks and told the crowd he expects to play in the first game of the regular season.

“We’re having a great draft right now, and I’m all in for Week 1, just like you guys are right now,” Griffin said, via the Free Lance-Star. “You guys saw me jumping. I mean, I can run a little bit. I’ll be good. No worries. I’ll take it slow, but in the same time, I’ll be ready to go.”

Griffin and the Redskins have stated repeatedly that he won’t rush his recovery, but they’ve also stated repeatedly that he is progressing faster than doctors expected when he had the surgery in January. It will be an upset if he’s not starting for the Redskins against the Eagles.

Reaction score
Redskins fans buy all sorts of things on Robert Griffin III’s wedding registry

On July 18, 2012, Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III signed a four-year, $21,119,098 contract that is fully guaranteed. That's commensurate with his status as the second-overall pick in the draft, and it pretty much insures that unless he really messes up the numbers, he'll never have to worry about money again.

Still, Redskins fans have decided to help RG3 out a bit with the expenses on his upcoming nuptials to the future former Rebecca Liddicoat by finding the couple's wedding registry on the Bed Bath & Beyond website ... and fulfilling all sorts of orders.

This was confirmed by Griffin on Twitter.

@RGIII
Thank you to the Fans who are helping buy ALL the items from our wedding registry at Bed Bath & Beyond …

Now, before the expected outrage that fans of a player making this much money would pitch in to buy these things for the happy couple (who are tying the knot on July 6), Griffin has an answer for that. The fans found his registry without his prompting and threw down of their own volition.

I didn't ask the fans to buy me anything. They found it on their own and decided to get what they could. SMH at all these Debbie downers — Robert Griffin III (@RGIII) May 19, 2013

SMH, indeed. Now, it should be pointed out that according to the registry site when this was published, not everything had been purchased -- the most expensive item, a $499.99 Calphalon Contemporary Non-Stick 12-Piece Cookware Set, still had a "0" in the "Purchased" column.

However, those in RG3's thrall did apparently buy the $439.99 Palm Harbor 2-Piece Outdoor Wicker Seating Set, the $399.99 KitchenAid® 5-Quart Tilt-Head Designer Series Stand Mixer with Glass Bowl (in lovely Candy Apple), the $299.99 11-Foot Outdoor Round Cantilever Latte Solar Umbrella with Steel Frame, the $249.99 Calphalon® Precision Series 16-Piece Cutlery Knife Block Set, and the $199.99 Shark® Rotator™ Professional Lift-Away 3-in-1 Vacuum. There's also a programmable bread maker, wedding flutes from Vera Wang, and our personal favorite, the Nesco® American Harvest® Snackmaster® Encore™ Dehydrator and Jerky Maker.

In total, there are 203 different items on the couple's online registry, though a few more were unavailable for online purchase, so if you see Redskins fans storming the local Bed, Bath, & Beyond in search of a $399.99 Dream Chair Swinging Chaise Lounge or a $49.99 " WEDD 5X7 ORC/LIL INV" (whatever the heck THAT is), you'll now know why.

Reaction score
I want to make fun of it, but it's actually a brilliant idea....

RGIII is a QB obsessed with doing/saying the right thing. So he'll probably end up sending everyone who bought him a gift an autographed jersey or helmet or something.

Then again, I doubt the fans are doing it for htat reason. They probably really feel as though RGIII is their friend or something.

Top Bottom