Reaction score
Wondering why Midswat isnt C&P my awesome posts and posting them here like he did for his BF sdogo

The most interesting scenario -- and the one that is on top of the wish list -- is to go out and sign CB Nnamdi Asomugha from the Raiders and defensive lineman Cullen Jenkins from the Packers. Those two players would be key ingredients for new defensive coordinator Rob Ryan to turn a bend-don't-break defense of recent years in Dallas into an attacking package much like his brother, Rex, runs with the New York Jets

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...e=HP_headlines

-----

By Kirwans estimation they save $15M by cutting Newman, Barber, and Colombo. Mine as well throw older overpaid vets like Igor and Leonard Davis in there(And like I said RW11 numbers should be coming off the books soon, Bradie James as well). Sign Nnamdi, Abram Elam, Huff, and Cullen Jenkins

Reaction score
Noted. Please put UNIVERSORS in thread titles.

~laughing smilie with blue star in background~

MichaelWinicki

In the Rotation
Reaction score
By Kirwans estimation they save $15M by cutting Newman, Barber, and Colombo. Mine as well throw older overpaid vets like Igor and Leonard Davis in there(And like I said RW11 numbers should be coming off the books soon, Bradie James as well). Sign Nnamdi, Abram Elam, Huff, and Cullen Jenkins

Cut Leonard and Igor and you have two more holes you have to fill immediately.

Nah.

I don't think Newman is going to get cut either.

sbk92

Reaction score
So start to fix our league high payroll and then destroy all that progess by inking a 30 year old cornerback and defensive end?

Great plan.

Reaction score
Cut Leonard and Igor and you have two more holes you have to fill immediately.

Nah.

I don't think Newman is going to get cut either.

As previously stated you are swapping out an overpaid JAG Igor for Jenkins in this scenario.

Davis' spot could be filled w/ Holland or someone of that ilk. No need to pay big bucks for poor play

sbk92

Reaction score
If your offseason plan consists of starting Montrae Holland, fire yourself.

He's a 'oh shat, I guess he's got to play' guy.

TNCowboy

Spectator
Reaction score
What the defense really needs is someone other than Ware who can consistently get pressure. The pass rush was awful last year.

sbk92

Reaction score
What the defense really needs is someone other than Ware who can consistently get pressure. The pass rush was awful last year.

You've already proven to be above talking to most of these people.

Top Bottom