Reaction score
Says he won't be there. Has him going to Cleveland at four.

Kiper would be okay with Dallas taking him but says it would be an absolute luxury pick as we have so many holes.

Kiper says if we end up with Manzel we better do an awesome job and rounds 2-7.

They talked about how Jerry loves Johnny football.

Kiper also said there's a big talent drop off around pick 100. Good value late in the draft for running backs.

Reaction score
I don’t think he is going that early. The latest would probably be the rams at 13. If Cowboys do want him, id say trade with Vikings at 8. Give them a mid round pick and maybe a player. The funny part would be if they moved up to get a defensive player. The interesting part is that the Texas are starting to show their hand. They want to trade down to get a QB or maybe Mack?

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I don’t think he is going that early. The latest would probably be the rams at 13. If Cowboys do want him, id say trade with Vikings at 8. Give them a mid round pick and maybe a player. The funny part would be if they moved up to get a defensive player. The interesting part is that the Texas are starting to show their hand. They want to trade down to get a QB or maybe Mack?

If we get Manziel it will be because he drops into our laps.

Jerry loves him some Johnny Football, but I think there are enough guys in the room that can hold him down and keep him from trading up.

Freddie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I don't know how many times I have to tell you people, JERRY ONLY SIGNS THE CHECKS.

If you can't see that already, then I can't help you.

Top Bottom