Iamtdg

Reaction score
Was just watching Nat Geo and ran across a crazy fact. Killer whales off the coast of Antarctica have adapted themselves and don't eat seals anymore. They eat penguins because of their recent abundance.

They don't HAVE to eat them, SP. They just do because they can and because the animal is in abundance.

So, pretty much killer whales are white Nazi Aryan christians, and should be eliminated.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
They have other options to survive, after all. They could become herbivores. No need to switch from one killing to another.

No need to eat meat.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Going from eating something that's brown to eating something that's black and white (black), is racist.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Was just watching Nat Geo and ran across a crazy fact. Killer whales off the coast of Antarctica have adapted themselves and don't eat seals anymore. They eat penguins because of their recent abundance.

They don't HAVE to eat them, SP. They just do because they can and because the animal is in abundance.

So, pretty much killer whales are white Nazi Aryan christians, and should be eliminated.

i never saw the connection until now... : )

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Nah, I just think of you when I see something that can be related to retardism.

Top Bottom