NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Your Jerry hate has clouded your senses. I'm not saying him making money makes him a good or even better owner. I only brought up the money because of your reason for saying Bright sold the team. Because he was out of his element. He lost money every year, so he sold. Jerry makes money, so he still owns the team. They are both bad owners. But at least Jerry has been part of some winning. Whether he lucked into it, or not. If you want to label him a worse owner than Bright, be my guest.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
NoDak is right on this one.

We all know Jerry is a problem, but some people can't even be objective about him.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Saying Jerry is better than Bright is like saying a punch in the gut is better than a punch in the nuts.

How's that for objectivity?

Angrymesscan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I hate Jerruh as much as anyone, but saying he's a worse owner than "not so" Bright is ludicrus...
The team has a better record under JJ, he's made a shitload of money, the team is more "valuable" than ever...
JJ is the worst GM ever, but as an owner there is worse, of course his only big mistake as an owner is keeping the same incompetent idiot at GM for 17 years, and it is THE biggest mistake an owner can make...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I agree with that. Jerry could be a great owner if he'd just fire himself as GM. He's too ignorant to realize if he'd hire the right people and step back, he'd receive a ton of credit if the team was winning. Look at how much a guy like Rooney or Kraft is lauded.
I think arrogance is a better description of Jerry Jones. Although both would probably work.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I hate Jerruh as much as anyone, but saying he's a worse owner than "not so" Bright is ludicrus...
The team has a better record under JJ, he's made a shitload of money, the team is more "valuable" than ever...
JJ is the worst GM ever, but as an owner there is worse, of course his only big mistake as an owner is keeping the same incompetent idiot at GM for 17 years, and it is THE biggest mistake an owner can make...

Exactly, and the fact that he refuses to fire himself makes him the worst owner in our history. If he had only been trying for 5 years then I would call the two equally bad, but since Jerry has been losing for 3 times as long it makes him worse.

Top Bottom