Iamtdg

Reaction score
< - REBUTTAL WHERE I JUST IGNORE EVERYTHING YOU SAID AND RESTATE MY POINTLESSLY IDIOTIC OPINION - >

I felt it ridiculous to respond every dumb ass thing you stated. Call it keeping my senses sharp instead of dumbing them down to your levels of derp.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
"My feelings are more important than people who are actually involved in the tragedy and knew/loved/were related to Jerry Brown"

Just type that next time.

You say some of the dumbest shit when you argue. lol

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I wasn't offended, I just thought it was inappropriate and sent the wrong message. My opinion. You can have yours.

Your opinion is not relevant. So says SP.

I just love the notion that Jerry can do whatever he wants and the rest of us are supposed to genuflect or STFU.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You can't fuckin coach family to your team and the moment one of your "family members" gets in trouble, just kick his ass to the curb. Garrett is handling this situation perfectly

Reaction score
They can support him without putting him on public display like they are condoning his actions.

They could do that, but then it wouldn't allow Garrett to make sure that the feel-good story about his leadership during troubled times stays in the national spotlight.

Jerry Brown's jersey--and bigass #53 signs--won't be allowed to rest until Payton and Gruden sign elsewhere.

Reaction score
It's not Jerry. It's that the people directly involved were fine with it, so stop bitching.

It's like, if (when) your daughter comes home from school when she's 15 and she tells you she's preggo. You'll love and support her and so will her baby mammas family probably even though what they did was a sin against our lord and savior jesus christ and your neighbors will be all judgemental and shit but you wont care because those closest to the situation - the ones it affects the most - are managing it how they see fit. Doesn't mean you condone slutty teenagers who make god mad or anything.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
You can't fuckin coach family to your team and the moment one of your "family members" gets in trouble, just kick his ass to the curb. Garrett is handling this situation perfectly

You can support him without putting him on display. Hey, that sounds familiar.

And, making him watch the game from his home or from the locker room is not by any means "kicking him to the curb".

Iamtdg

Reaction score
They could do that, but then it wouldn't allow Garrett to make sure that the feel-good story about his leadership during troubled times stays in the national spotlight.

Jerry Brown's jersey--and bigass #53 signs--won't be allowed to rest until Payton and Gruden sign elsewhere.

They let Jerry Brown piggy-back the moment of silence for the kids from Connecticut. I could understand that if it were the first week, but are we going to hold a moment of silence for him at every game for the rest of the year?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

Being on the sideline is a privilege. Support him all you want behind the scenes.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
It's not Jerry. It's that the people directly involved were fine with it, so stop bitching.

I will share my opinion if I want, doodiehead!

It's like, if (when) your daughter comes home from school when she's 15 and she tells you she's preggo. You'll love and support her and so will her baby mammas family probably even though what they did was a sin against our lord and savior jesus christ and your neighbors will be all judgemental and shit but you wont care because those closest to the situation - the ones it affects the most - are managing it how they see fit. Doesn't mean you condone slutty teenagers who make god mad or anything.

That's a horrible analogy, and not even close to the same thing.

Reaction score
They let Jerry Brown piggy-back the moment of silence for the kids from Connecticut. I could understand that if it were the first week, but are we going to hold a moment of silence for him at every game for the rest of the year?

We're 2-0 with Jerry Brown moments of silence, so lets keep that going.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
We're 2-0 with Jerry Brown moments of silence, so lets keep that going.

You think we can get them to do what at Washington? We could compromise and do a combo Jerry Brown/Sean Taylor moment. There won't be a dry eye in the house.

Top Bottom