Iamtdg

Reaction score
I used to say the same thing and I absolutely believed it. Then the worm turned. I'd have never guessed that after nearly 45 years, that I had it in me to leave them. It is still hard for me to believe, but I like it.

Anyway, to each his own.

Dude, I started a website and a push to put up a billboard because of my fandome subjecting myself to all kinds of ridicule, you think I'm giving up and letting him win? Fuck that noise. I will outlast him.

BTW, a lot of the ones that were laughing at me back then are saying the same things I was saying then now.

Reaction score
Guys, I don't even know who the Browns owner is. I'm with you guys, done. Sure part of my heart still loves the Cowboys, but fuck Jerry with a sideways 2x4.

I'll come here to chat with you fruits.

I honestly did sit down and watch the Browns game this past Sunday. They got killed. But it was okay. They don't have a lot of talent. But they do have some like Joe Haden and Joe Thomas and a few others. Plus a bright young hard nosed coach, and an actual GM and oh yeah no Jerry. it was nice.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Guys, I don't even know who the Browns owner is. I'm with you guys, done. Sure part of my heart still loves the Cowboys, but fuck Jerry with a sideways 2x4.

I'll come here to chat with you fruits.

I honestly did sit down and watch the Browns game this past Sunday. They got killed. But it was okay. They don't have a lot of talent. But they do have some like Joe Haden and Joe Thomas and a few others. Plus a bright young hard nosed coach, and an actual GM and oh yeah no Jerry. it was nice.

I think the Browns owner is a guy who owns a bunch of truck stops and is also an embezzler.

So, you went from one owner who talks about glory holes to one who owns establishments with glory holes.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah, the guy who owns Flying J or whatever.

Plus the GM he hired... Mike Lombardi. :mock

But Chud and Norv as OC are a lot better than what we have. Plus they have two firsts next year. So they're still better off than we are.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Every team but the Jaguars is better than we are. I'm only watching Sunday because I hope they get their ass kicked. Fuck them and fuck Jerry. And fuck Jason Hatcher. I wouldn't care if gets carted off the field.

Reaction score
I think the Browns owner is a guy who owns a bunch of truck stops and is also an embezzler.

So, you went from one owner who talks about glory holes to one who owns establishments with glory holes.

I see that as a marked improvement.

Reaction score
Jerry's legacy with the fanbase has never been revered because we give Jimmy all the credit for those Super Bowls. Will be interesting to see the reaction once this idiot is finally on his deathbed. Unlike Al Davis, who was a greatly respected owner for many years, I think people have always known that Jerry is a fraud and has caused more bad than good. Fuck him.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Just gotta hope this team folds and people stop going to games. Other than that, nothing will get Jerry's attention. If this team just starts to shit the bed, that might do the trick. That's our only shot. We need to suck big time...like 5-11 suck and probably more than just one year. Like 2-3 years straight. Until then. Fuck this team. Go hawks.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can't imagine people out there being dumb enough to pay $40 to park and $200 a ticket to see that crap and support a greedy, arrogant organization at the same time. I will lose faith in humanity if the stadium isn't mostly full of other teams fans by the last 2 or 3 games.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Jerry's legacy with the fanbase has never been revered because we give Jimmy all the credit for those Super Bowls. Will be interesting to see the reaction once this idiot is finally on his deathbed. Unlike Al Davis, who was a greatly respected owner for many years, I think people have always known that Jerry is a fraud and has caused more bad than good. Fuck him.

This is a great post, props!

Top Bottom