locked&loaded

Cheerleader
Reaction score
He didnt exactly turn our wrs into Green bays, but we did seem to run some more slants this year, not nearly enough though.

I do keep in mind that our top 3 guys have hardly been on the field together.

Id like to keep Laurent and mix up our bottom of the roster.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Austin was hurt all year. He did a superb job with Robinson. Dez was wide open constantly the last 1/3 of the season but Romo went elsewhere.

He didnt have an offseason to work with any of these guys.

locked&loaded

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Austin was hurt all year. He did a superb job with Robinson. Dez was wide open constantly the last 1/3 of the season but Romo went elsewhere.

He didnt have an offseason to work with any of these guys.

How do you figure he was wide open constantly?

I just ask because the camera angle blows for figuring this out.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
How do you figure he was wide open constantly?

I just ask because the camera angle blows for figuring this out.

you can see it on alot of replays, you also can read about in numerous people's blogs, who get a chance to look at different versions of tape we dont get

I also saw it first hand in the game I went to vs Seattle

locked&loaded

Cheerleader
Reaction score
you can see it on alot of replays, you also can read about in numerous people's blogs, who get a chance to look at different versions of tape we dont get

I guess I get what youre saying. Its just that, if he were open constantly youd think that Romo would have hit him.

I think that stephen Mcgee coming in and favoring Dez as his primary target says alot, though

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I guess I get what youre saying. Its just that, if he were open constantly youd think that Romo would have hit him.

I think that stephen Mcgee coming in and favoring Dez as his primary target says alot, though

There's no doubt some QB's are partial to certain receivers on their team. Could be alot of reasons why, but there's no question Romo missed some opportunities with Dez, especially the 2nd half of the season.

locked&loaded

Cheerleader
Reaction score
There's no doubt some QB's are partial to certain receivers on their team. Could be alot of reasons why, but there's no question Romo missed some opportunities with Dez, especially the 2nd half of the season.

Qbs are always partial to the wideopen wr. I dont think Tony tends to stare down wrs, nor do I think he refused to look Dez's way.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Anyone remember that write up early in the year about how we were going to be running exotic routes? Robinson was talking about crazy drawn out patterns and how they were going to be successful. I think they explained an example of one being a slant-streak-out pattern. Something like that.

Did Jerry and Garrett forget to tell him that the offensive line was a mess and there's no time for that shit?

Im not sure why, but I was just reminded of that. It made me laugh again.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Anyone remember that write up early in the year about how we were going to be running exotic routes? Robinson was talking about crazy drawn out patterns and how they were going to be successful. I think they explained an example of one being a slant-streak-out pattern. Something like that.

Did Jerry and Garrett forget to tell him that the offensive line was a mess and there's no time for that shit?

Im not sure why, but I was just reminded of that. It made me laugh again.

They forgot that Dez can only run slants.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score

The only problem is Dez was the only one who knew what route Dez was running

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol

Dez is insanely talented. Strong son of a bitch.

I hope he's a more complete player next year.

Top Bottom