Clutch88

Practice Squad
Reaction score
As long as 90k show up every Sunday to watch the old stubborn idiot's circus nothing will change.

Reaction score
If all that stuff happened, people would give Jerry credit for finally swallowing his pride and stepping aside to a real GM.
Unfortunately, he doesn't see it that way. All he sees is a bunch of "I told you so's" and he breaks out in a cold sweat.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
As long as 90k show up every Sunday to watch the old stubborn idiot's circus nothing will change.

90k wont show up...90k wouldn't have showed up last weekend if it weren't for GB fans buying up nearly half the seats

If we get rolled by Washington (as I suspect we will) that stadium for the final game will be lucky to be 60% full

And if Jerry doesn't make any changes, mass no shows will be the norm for 2014, and it wont be just late in the season. People are sick of this shit.

Reaction score
90k wouldn't have showed up last weekend if it weren't for GB fans buying up nearly half the seats
I think it would be just as effective if Cowboys fans were drowned out by fans of the other team every home game. Cowboys fans stay home, stadium is filled to 60% with Eagles, Redskins, Giants, Packers, Steelers, 49ers fans, etc.? Perfect.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
If all that stuff happened, people would give Jerry credit for finally swallowing his pride and stepping aside to a real GM. Not to mention, all the money he would make through the Cowboys being relevant deep in the playoffs again. I don't understand why he wouldn't want to win, whatever it takes. But he's not rational, so...

Yep,he'd be the GOAT if he did that,or at least some ppl would think that.
I don't get it either Pep.
Oh wait,that last sentence of yours.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think it would be just as effective if Cowboys fans were drowned out by fans of the other team every home game. Cowboys fans stay home, stadium is filled to 60% with Eagles, Redskins, Giants, Packers, Steelers, 49ers fans, etc.? Perfect.

We all see it for what it would be (pathetic) but Jerry would somehow spin it to be a good thing. You know "entertainment value". He would probably be convinced other teams' fans were showing up not to see the team they root for, but this awesome "entertainment value" of the Cowboys.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
We all see it for what it would be (pathetic) but Jerry would somehow spin it to be a good thing. You know "entertainment value". He would probably be convinced other teams' fans were showing up not to see the team they root for, but this awesome "entertainment value" of the Cowboys.
Or to see his stadjium.

Top Bottom