ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Bkqg0jOIAAA0jjy.jpg:large

Somehow, this one image shows so much of what is wrong with this organization.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Jon, I suggest you simply beat Rock's ass. You and I will both feel better.

I am in total support of this.

Satan, I mean Jerry has succeeded. Infighting amongst the die hard skeptics. I like Jon's posts and I think Rock can be funny. I have seen Jon's face book page and Rock's stand up. Two little white dudes fighting is like watching 12 year girls pulling each others hair. Slap fight!

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I'm cool now. It was a Monday morning and I thought my wife's car needed another $1,000 in repairs. Bad mood.

(She is my wife basically. We just haven't gone before a used car salesman, I mean minister yet. Actually, we won't. It will be a Justice of the Peace. Someone who doesn't recite fairy tales and steal money.)

As of last week, I am officially a man of the cloth. Happy to perform the ceremony via Skype. We could have everyone tune in. First one is free. I also do annulments. There will be a fee.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Witten was the only one with a handkerchief in his pocket. He only got invited because he's Romo's roommate.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
That picture reignited my hatred for this team.

Yeah, it just bugs me. Mediocre team, its mediocre head coach, its two mediocre player "leaders" all the personal guests of the most idiotic owner in all of football. All kinds of goodness.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I guess the douchebag to the left of Charlotte is her husband.

That's my fucking woman he's with.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah, it just bugs me. Mediocre team, its mediocre head coach, its two mediocre player "leaders" all the personal guests of the most idiotic owner in all of football. All kinds of goodness.

I guess you saw Spears tweeting about it. He was wondering if other players were invited.

Ware and Murray were supposedly in the suite as well. Obviously they were seated in the back.

Good one

Was Ware with his wife? Quick, someone ask teh Hostile.

Ware and LaQuanda are still happily married. She moved with him to Denver.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And of course Witten had to make a stupid face for the picture.

He's so dumb.

Top Bottom