dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
:popcorn

Bill Jones Verified account 
‏@CBS11BillJones
Bill Jones Retweeted Pro Football Writers

Jason Garrett named PFWA NFL Coach of the Year 50 years after Tom Landry won it in 1966.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
giphy.gif

clap clap clap

Reaction score
An absolute joke that this clown won an award when he still can't even master fundamentals of his position.

Reaction score
Did they give him worst coach in the league last year because he was 100% involved in last years dumpster fire.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Am I the only one that feels like we're being mocked? You go 13-3, and get the #1 seed, and then you are one and done, because odf the boneheaded decision s by this fool, and then they bestow this awards upon him.

If you hate the Cowboys, then you want Garrett to stay on as HC. You will not mind him winning the division and getting the #1 seed, so long as you are assured that the Cowboys will be one and done under him each and every time.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Am I the only one that feels like we're being mocked? You go 13-3, and get the #1 seed, and then you are one and done, because odf the boneheaded decision s by this fool, and then they bestow this awards upon him.

If you hate the Cowboys, then you want Garrett to stay on as HC. You will not mind him winning the division and getting the #1 seed, so long as you are assured that the Cowboys will be one and done under him each and every time.

I dont know if we're being mocked or not. We do enough to mock ourselves even if everybody else just laughs at us.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What an absolute joke. Anyone who pays attention to the team at all knows how laughable this is. The guy has had most authority taken from him, and the one thing he's left with -- game management -- is a dumpster fire.

What about Dan Quinn? He's clearly done better than Garrett. No one expected anything from the Falcons, and they didn't blow homefield advantage.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
A buffoon won the presidency why not one win coach of the year too.

Top Bottom