Reaction score
4/18/2012

North Alabama cornerback Janoris Jenkins says teams that skip over him will regret it according to Aaron Wilson of Profootball.scout.com.

"Certain teams told me they thought I would be a thuggish kid with baggy jeans or one of those wild guys," Jenkins said. "When they meet me, they see I'm not a bad kid. I just made some mistakes and everybody makes mistakes. The NFL is going to get a good person. Whoever gets me will get a competitor, somebody who works hard, a team player and a shutdown cornerback. Whoever skips over me, they're going to regret it now and later."

Jenkins added, "'I wasn't smoking marijuana at North Alabama. If anybody wants to know, they can give my coaches a call. I wasn't partying. They've been saying a lot of things about me that aren't true withuot getting my side of the story. It's been a humbling experience. I want to know why all of a sudden this is out there about me. Why didn't it come out after the combine when I was straightforward with the scouts? The timing is very interesting to me."

Jenkins has visited the Philadelphia Eagles, Indianapolis Colts and the St. Louis Rams.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
I think we should draft him. He said all that without a single grammar mistake. I'm impressed. No way he smoked out as much as they said.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
gonna be alot of teams regretting then...cause alot of teams are gonna pass

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
How would you feel if we draft Barron with the 1st pick, then pick Jenkins next ?????

he wont even be on our draft board, so it isnt going to happen

almost assuredly would be a wasted pick if we did

not sure the obsesssion some have with thugs, druggies and knuckleheads

Reaction score
How would you feel if we draft Barron with the 1st pick, then pick Jenkins next ?????

Could you imagine sbk's reaction?

3050354749_8d2ce85f29_o.gif

Top Bottom