sdogo

Reaction score
Not sure how many of you know Andrew Wagner but he was the guy holding the recorder standing directly behind Jerry Jones during the intervoew most of us just saw.

Anyways, before the camera's started rolling Andrew said that Stephen and Jerry had a discussion and Stephen could be heard telling Jerry to choose his words carefully, they would have plenty of time to discuss "it" more later.

I'm currently trying to get verification from others that were there because if true I find this very interesting.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Nice work. I'm still waiting to see something go up on DC.com

I must have turned it from espn to NFL network at the wrong time.

Reaction score
I heard a soundbite from Jerry this morning on Mike and Mike.

It sounds as though Wade is going to get the ax.

Obviously . . . it needs to happen.

Plymkr

Reaction score
I still hope it happens at the end of the season. I don't see a reason to do it now, other then the fact of being happy not to see the same clueless look on Wade's face for another 8 games. But, I also don't want Garrett around at all any longer. And, if Wade gets fired and this team gets a couple of wins under their wings because they pulled their head outta their asses. With Garrett as intern, he might get the credit where it is not deserved and he may be retained.

However, if there is indeed a lockout, maybe Garrett is the way to go for now. I don't know, Fuck you Jerry, you prick, you keep me up at nights with this shit. And, it shouldn't. but, it does.

Top Bottom