Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
First, I'm glad I credited my season tickets to next year so I don't even have to pay for them until 2022.
At that point, I'll be selling my PSL's.

I turned the game off last night at halftime and got in bed. I truly didn't even care. I wasnt even mad. I was apathetic.

I dont even think in going to waste anymore of my time on this shit show.

My wife wants to go and tailgate the steelers game? Cool, have fun. I'm not spending money to park and watch it on a TV anyways.

Fuck 2020.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I turned the game off last night at halftime and got in bed.
I didn't start on my first beer until the opening of the third quarter! That's kinda a record for me, normally I get pist around the middle of the 1st qtr and start poppin beers. Shows you apathy might be setting in for me too.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I wasnt even mad. I was apathetic.

I've been this way for the last couple of years and have only watched a couple of games live. If the game has any potential for interest, I'll record it and fast watch it later but most have gotten deleted without bothering to watch. IIRC, they're like 6-12 over their last 18 games. I feel nothing win or lose. Strike that, I giggle a lot when they lose like they did last night

There's nothing that excites me about this team (except Dak, I really like him as a person) and the organization has killed what little hope and optimism I had at one time. I honestly enjoy seeing them lose in spectacular fashion or blow outs and hope it continues at a horrific level for another 2-3 years, its the only hope of bringing jones and spawn to their knees because it would take that level of bad to finally get the dumb ass fans to quit watching & supporting this team which gives jones and spawn carte blanche to print money and do whatever the hell they want without repercussion

Is your source still with the team? If so, got any interesting info?

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
He still works for the Cowboys, but is actively searching for another job. He says he's tired of working for a bunch of retards. LOL.

He also just had his first kid, so he hasn't been at the Star in 6 months. I haven't heard any news/gossip for awhile now.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah it has taken a quarter century but Jerry has all but destroyed my fandom. Stevie feels like a chip off the block, ie he is a buffoon. Normally I would have shifted to the draft by now and would be rooting for losses to improve draft position but whats the point. The same fuckin idiots who produced the current shit show are the ones who will be doing the drafting and rebuilding. They will hang on to an obviously ill suited coach and continue with a toxic culture. The worst part is every day Jerry feels is his mortality and will continue down the same path because he doesnt have the time left for the propper overhaul if it even occured to him it was necessary. A sad and hopeless situation really.

Top Bottom