How many postseason games will Dallas win?

• Total voters

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I was thinking about who I would want to beat to get to the SB. I believe beating San Fran to advance, then the Steelers in SB would be the most gratifying and satisfying route.

Beating them both for old time sake and for the nostalgia factor alone would be great!

I also wouldn’t mind beating the Bills again. 3rd times a charm and all.

dont know if its possible but as long as we're dreaming, my best scenario would be SF>Tampa>Packers>Steelers

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I guess I won’t be going to the Super Bowl here at SoFi Stadium

And these prices are before the teams are even announced. So the price will only go up!
e06d531ec9f62612f29f01a168022dea.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

And these prices are before the teams are even announced. So the price will only go up!
And you get the privilege of showing your Vax card and probably wearing two or three masks the entire time!

Well worth the price of admission!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I paid $650 in 1995 to go to SB XXX and sat 20 rows up at around the 15 yard line, times have changed

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And you get the privilege of showing your Vax card and probably wearing two or three masks the entire time!

Well worth the price of admission!

They said we would have to show proof of vax for both the Cowboys game and Raiders game at SoFi this year. But they didn’t ask for proof for either game.

They did however ask for proof for The Rolling Stones concert at SoFi. Which made getting in the stadium take forever!

Top Bottom