Reaction score
CHRISTIANSBURG, Va. (CBS/WDBJ/AP) Diana Eckes Canter, a former Christiansburg High School teacher, is facing charges of having sex with a student.

Christiansburg police say 34-year-old is charged with eight counts of custodial sexual intercourse with a minor.

Police believe none of the alleged incidents occurred on school property and say the incidents happened between Dec. 2008 and Aug. 2009.

The alleged victim is no longer a student in the Christiansburg school system.

Police say Canter resigned her position as an 11th grade English teacher on Tuesday.

According to CBS affiliate WDBJ, Canter posted a $5,000 bond and was released from the Montgomery County Jail Tuesday

She faces up to five years in prison if convicted of the charges.

CanterD3413134_370x278.jpg

sbk92

Reaction score
Yeah, what a terrible thing to do to a teenage boy.

As an aside, I'd like to drag her into a field and have my way with her.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
She deserves the key to the city, not jail time. I can't tell you how many times I wanted to be that kid, I had like 4 teachers growing up that could have tought me a little something extra and I wouldn't have said shit.

I mean, I would have only told all my other friends that wanted to crush the same teachers. Let em smell my fingers for their lunch money.

C

Cr122

She deserves the key to the city, not jail time. I can't tell you how many times I wanted to be that kid, I had like 4 teachers growing up that could have tought me a little something extra and I wouldn't have said shit.

I mean, I would have only told all my other friends that wanted to crush the same teachers. Let em smell my fingers for their lunch money.
LMAO

I've had my fair shares of fantasizing with my female teachers.

cowboys2194

Practice Squad
Reaction score
My old gym teacher was arrested for forcibly touching a 14 year old, he was a weirdo and about time he got caught hahahaha

RotaryP7

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Damn. She is hot. I wouldn't mind her touching me if I was in 11th grade. Or now.. ;) She's still 12 years older than me.

x69twisted

Practice Squad
Reaction score
CHRISTIANSBURG, Va. (CBS/WDBJ/AP) Diana Eckes Canter, a former Christiansburg High School teacher, is facing charges of having sex with a student.

Christiansburg police say 34-year-old is charged with eight counts of custodial sexual intercourse with a minor.

Police believe none of the alleged incidents occurred on school property and say the incidents happened between Dec. 2008 and Aug. 2009.

The alleged victim is no longer a student in the Christiansburg school system.

Police say Canter resigned her position as an 11th grade English teacher on Tuesday.

According to CBS affiliate WDBJ, Canter posted a $5,000 bond and was released from the Montgomery County Jail Tuesday

She faces up to five years in prison if convicted of the charges.

CanterD3413134_370x278.jpg

Now why couldn't i have had a teacher like that? LOL

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
let me tell you guys a little story.

When I was a freshman in highschool, I had a teacher that wasn't bad looking ask me...."You're looking good today(then she leaned into my ear and whispered) Can you handle it?"

Nothing happened....until I got home. I went straight to me bedroom and didn't come out until I ran out of tissue.

I replay that in my head all the time. I actually said "yes, I can.", but I didn't exactly get what she was asking me until it was too late.

C

Cr122

let me tell you guys a little story.

When I was a freshman in highschool, I had a teacher that wasn't bad looking ask me...."You're looking good today(then she leaned into my ear and whispered) Can you handle it?"

Nothing happened....until I got home. I went straight to me bedroom and didn't come out until I ran out of tissue.

I replay that in my head all the time. I actually said "yes, I can.", but I didn't exactly get what she was asking me until it was too late.

Ha ha ha, you dumb ass you blew it.

She probably would of done it. geez....

Top Bottom