sbk92

Reaction score
According to Mark McGuire of the Albany Times Union, he turned down three practice squad offers, choosing to walk away from football.

Last Wednesday, two days after getting cut from the Cowboys’ 53-man roster, the rookie out of La Salle Institute and the University of New Hampshire got offered a spot on the team’s practice squad, the agents said.

Sicko turned it down.

The Tennessee Titans called Sunday night with another practice squad offer. He said no.

So did the Buffalo Bills, who called again Monday. No and no, he replied.

sbk92

Reaction score
That sucks. The guy has some nice natural receiving skills. Worthy of the development time. No heart though, apparently.

C

Cr122

Yeah, he doesn't love the game enough.

He must have a good college degree.

Reaction score
He's a puss who obviously doesn't handle rejection well.

I agree.

Don't practice squaders make around 60k a year? Not a bad pay day for a 22 year old. Especially considering he likely would've eventually moved up onto a regular season roster and made 6 figures.

This is a decision the kid will eventually regret.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He's a puss who obviously doesn't handle rejection well.

Totally agree. He may not have made it on the Cowboys' 53 from the PS, but certainly he would have afrom either the Titans aor Bills. He sounds like a spoiled little bitch.

Last edited:

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I agree.

Don't practice squaders make around 60k a year? Not a bad pay day for a 22 year old. Especially considering he likely would've eventually moved up onto a regular season roster and made 6 figures.

This is a decision the kid will eventually regret.

Actually practice squaders make more than that. It was reported that thwey make a minmum of $5,2000 a week, which would come to almost $90,000. I mean that's still damn good money and beats what most regular people make and do. And he will regret it because now people will see that he's a little bitch that if he doesn't get his way, he'll take his ball and go home.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...yers-do-unheralded-work-for-go?urn=nfl-267513

sbk92

Reaction score
It would have been sweet having him on the team.

I'll just have to hope we unearth a Walt Wacko in the near future.

Top Bottom