DoomsdayDefense

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm disturbed that one coach would allow for his players to rant weekly against the other coaches higher on the pyramid - and to do so on a weekly basis.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm disturbed that one coach would allow for his players to rant weekly against the other coaches higher on the pyramid - and to do so on a weekly basis.

I know, whats even more disturbing is the amount of people that DONT see a problem with this.

Jimmy would have shitcanned the guy the first time he heard of it. I bet coaches like Parcells, Belichick, Holmgren and some others would too.

sbk92

Reaction score
No quality head coach would allow that.

We're already reaping the benefits of the new power shift.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I heard it too on my way home (Stream iPhone) you pretty much nailed it. Also he said something about the WRs having their own little crew(Lead by Sherman) that complained about the offense/team.

The man had to go....Nate Newton agreed.

We may all have liked Sherman, but you have to like the way Garrett is taking charge and putting his stamp on this team. The guy clearly has a purpose. His letting Sherman go was as strong a message he could send to the players. I think Roy was Sherman's undoing. Roy ran his mouth and underperformed and then pointed the finger at Garrett. No doubt he was the lead in the gripe sessions. I think Roy played his last game as a Cowboy.

Yo BC... you had to bust out with the Red Bull. LOL!!! I like it. I drew mine though.

CATCH17

Cheerleader
Reaction score
I think the Cowboys knew going in that he was this type of coach though.

I bet when Wade got fired Sherman probably knew there was a good chance he would be let go if Jason was hired as the new coach.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score

I bet when Wade got fired Sherman probably knew there was a good chance he would be let go if Jason was hired as the new coach.

It's not that shocking, even if Sherman didn't allow gripe meetings to take place among the WRs. New coaches usually want their own handpicked staff.

CATCH17

Cheerleader
Reaction score
It's not that shocking, even if Sherman didn't allow gripe meetings to take place among the WRs. New coaches usually want their own handpicked staff.

I would have really loved to of heard Shermans exit interview.

Reaction score
We may all have liked Sherman, but you have to like the way Garrett is taking charge and putting his stamp on this team. The guy clearly has a purpose. His letting Sherman go was as strong a message he could send to the players. I think Roy was Sherman's undoing. Roy ran his mouth and underperformed and then pointed the finger at Garrett. No doubt he was the lead in the gripe sessions. I think Roy played his last game as a Cowboy.

Yo BC... you had to bust out with the Red Bull. LOL!!! I like it. I drew mine though.

Some people are Crips some people are Bloods...lol

C

Cr122

Your probably spot on with that.

Top Bottom