Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I went to the grocery store early this morning and one of the vendors loading bread asked me where I got my sweatshirt.

I told him I bought it at a starter store right when the 91 season started...

he looked at me and laughed and said the good old days. Those games were so much fun....

then just shrugged and said now we have jerry in charge....

all I could was laugh.

How much longer before the apathy just turns to complete non caring from most of the fans?

btw, here is the starter hoodie, I bought this with my paper route money in sept of 91. I was just starting 9th grade. That is still my all time favorite season...!

cowboys-hoodie-wb-50.jpg

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't care about this franchise the way I used to. It's an embarrassment, IMO.

Like TE said in a thread last night, it's one thing to be a bad football team like we had in the campo years. I never missed a game those 3 straight 5-11 years. Not one.

This team is just pathetic in its current state.

The current core has played up and down to the talent on the other side of the ball for years. They let shitty teams hang around and beat them, and they stay with really good teams and usually find a way to fuck it up.

Tired of it.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That thing has been getting washed constantly for 21 years.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That is a cool hoodie. I miss the old blue and silver.

Back to your question, though, I also wonder how long before people just lose interest. Seems like a lot of people are now passing through the angry stage to the not even caring stage. Which is much worse for Jerry.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That is a cool hoodie. I miss the old blue and silver.

Back to your question, though, I also wonder how long before people just lose interest. Seems like a lot of people are now passing through the angry stage to the not even caring stage. Which is much worse for Jerry.

Angry was 2010.

Apathy set in early in 11 then really settled in after that Arizona game.

Now it's just hey they suck.....Jerry won't change.

pdom

UDFA
Reaction score
Love the 90s stuff...this is my favorite jacket of all time

$(KGrHqF,!hsE+lNNkupBBQTnJh70,!~~60_35.JPG

pdom

UDFA
Reaction score
It's like unspoken code amongst the long-time Cowboys fans. We'll acknowledge each other with a small comment here and there.

Top Bottom