touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Guns N’ Roses Announces Tour Stop At Globe Life Field In Arlington

GNR Will Be At Globe Life Field In Arlington On Tuesday, August 18th, 2020

The last time I saw them was at Texas Stadium when they headlined with Metallica. Nice that we can see them indoors now in August at the new Ballpark.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Guns N’ Roses Announces Tour Stop At Globe Life Field In Arlington

GNR Will Be At Globe Life Field In Arlington On Tuesday, August 18th, 2020

The last time I saw them was at Texas Stadium when they headlined with Metallica. Nice that we can see them indoors now in August at the new Ballpark.

I saw the same exact tour at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. Not sure what year that was. But I still have the concert T from the show

I was thinking about going to see them for this tour, but Axel sounds like shit nowadays and I think I want to keep that fond memory from back then rather then replace it with a new memory of him sounding like someone stepping on a cats tail for 2 hours

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I saw the same exact tour at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. Not sure what year that was. But I still have the concert T from the show

I was thinking about going to see them for this tour, but Axel sounds like shit nowadays and I think I want to keep that fond memory from back then rather then replace it with a new memory of him sounding like someone stepping on a cats tail for 2 hours
have you heard any of the motley crue tour ??? all those years drinking and partying took a toll on vince neil

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
have you heard any of the motley crue tour ??? all those years drinking and partying took a toll on vince neil

I just saw a biography on MC and Vince Neil wasn't well liked by the band. I guess they booted him a couple of times but always brought him back because he's the voice of the band. Saw them in concert back in the 80's and can't tell you a thing about it.....I don't remember. No drugs, just alcohol and I really don't remember a thing.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ive heard tommy lee is basically a "weekend at bernies" corpse version of himself and the hepetitis that courses thru his veins is able to flail his limbs to puppeteer a masterful performance showing that he is still an amazingly talented drummer

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

He’s another one that looks and sounds like shit nowadays

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

63e5423a39d5c87e332127dd3f72310f.jpg

04e6a04b3e85ef5b838261df176110d6.jpg

Top Bottom