touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
You can look at the slant and the tone of this ABC News article on the Rittenhouse acquittal, to see where the mainstream media will be going tonight. They are playing to their base.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This shit right here…..
cc11e1106e86c9b15fbdddecc83409cd.jpg

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
This shit right here…..

I have been reading some of the stuff Democrats are saying about this verdict and it is despicable. First, they clearly do not know the facts of the case. Shockingly (NOT!), Twitter is not removing their posts or labeling them as "disinformation" even though the posts are factually incorrect, and incendiary.

First, this case has nothing to do with race. Second, to Gavin Newsome's point, yes, in some states it is perfectly legal to carry a weapon, but it is not legal to just shoot people, as one of the men shot by Kyle tried to do with his Glock pistol. These people are dangerous liars and zealots. This case never should have come to trial and it should have been dismissed before it got started. The facts are simple, Kyle Rittenhouse was fleeing from aggressors. He ran away and headed for the police to turn himself in. He was attacked, knocked to the ground and assaulted. Only then did he fire his weapon. This meets every legal definition of self-defense.

It is bizarre that these same people lying about Rittenhouse are ignoring the Antifa thugs who were carrying handguns and used them before Kyle did. Kyle showed more restraint that could be expected from anyone. The verdict was legally correct and just. Democrats fanning the fires of violence with lies are irresponsible. And btw, remember, Trump was impeached for inciting violence and he never said anything as incendiary as these clowns.

DC4LIF

Spectator
Reaction score
This shit right here…..

Fuck these faggots !

Get tired of seeing these 3 bitches !!

All three of them.

2 suck cock cause they’re queer.

The other does it to further her agenda !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DC4LIF

Spectator
Reaction score
Sorry guys

I got a little carried away on this last night.

It was a Knob Creek evening

I apologize if I offended anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You be you, the good thing about this place is no one gaf and aren’t thin skinned (except dbair) and almost no censorship

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Libtards completely unhinged, want DOJ to "investigate the jury"

Spend several days talking about how this is another example of racism and white supremacy, but ignore the verdict the same day where a black man was acquitted for exactly same reasons Rittenhouse was.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Libtards completely unhinged, want DOJ to "investigate the jury"

Spend several days talking about how this is another example of racism and white supremacy, but ignore the verdict the same day where a black man was acquitted for exactly same reasons Rittenhouse was.

The astonishing thing to me is how liberals are not the least bit embarrassed by their demonstrations of ignorance of the case and the law. Even member of congress are spewing blatantly false statements. Liberals have no shame I guess.

This case was always a simple open and shut case. It was always about self-defense. Why Kyle was there, why he was carrying a gun, and all the other noise the left has thrown around this case is irrelevant. It all boiled down to a few simple facts. Kyle Rittenhouse was being chased by multiple men who displayed an intent to harm him. Armed or not that already constitutes a self-defense argument. The fact that one hit him with a skateboard and another pulled a hand gun on him only solidifies the self-defense argument. Even in my liberal state of NJ where there is a requirement to retreat, Kyle had a legal claim of self-defense. He ran from the aggressors, even attempted to turn himself into police. He could have turned and fired his weapon at any point and shot those chasing him. He didn't.

The jury got this case correct. Democrats are simply lying to ignite a fire and divide the country even further. Amazingly, they are doing this while investigating Trump over the Jan 6 protest.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The jury got this case correct. Democrats are simply lying to ignite a fire and divide the country even further. Amazingly, they are doing this while investigating Trump over the Jan 6 protest.
The sad thing is libtards and the Communists in charge are now going to do whatever they possibly can to make that jury's life a living hell.

Wont's surprise me in the least if we start hearing stories about IRS audits (both personal and business), massive intrusion into any and all electronic devices they have, puzzling increases in property taxes etc etc etc

These people are COMPLETELY off their rockers.

touchdown

Reaction score
Free Book offer today only from The Law of Self Defense website. Andrew Branca was a guest on the Tim Pool podcast tonight.

touchdown

Reaction score
Tim, Ian, and Lydia join self-defense lawyer Andrew Branca and commentator Jack Posobiec to explore the outcome of the Ahmaud Arbery case.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not sure where to post this so I thought I'd post it here. What the fuck is wrong with people? Shooting someone, let alone a 16 year old, over BBQ sauce? Society continues to deteriorate......

Top Bottom