Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
They are so full of crap.

What's the % of "gun violence" that occurs in inner cities which are 100% controlled by Democrats and most have the most strict gun control laws there are. The idea that "violence wont happen if we are gun free" is beyond ridiculous.

It's 100% about keeping themselves in power no matter what. It has nothing to do with saving lives.
Of course they are full of crap, but their followers are easy to manipulate.

Gun control is a farce and so easy to refute but with gullible voters it is easy to convince then otherwise.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Grand jury called to investigate flawed police response to Uvalde shooting

Twelve jurors selected Friday will review law enforcement’s delayed response during Texas’ deadliest school shooting and recommend possible criminal charges.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You all should be glad you don’t live in CA

I have my open carry permit and have been lazy in applying for my CCW. Well I finally applied online last November. They instantly gave me a date for my interview. The date was at the beginning of February.

I thought to myself, wow that was fast. Only a couple months away.

Then I noticed that the interview (which was the first available) was set for February 2025!

Not 2024. LOL

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
You all should be glad you don’t live in CA

I have my open carry permit and have been lazy in applying for my CCW. Well I finally applied online last November. They instantly gave me a date for my interview. The date was at the beginning of February.

I thought to myself, wow that was fast. Only a couple months away.

Then I noticed that the interview (which was the first available) was set for February 2025!

Not 2024. LOL
That should be unconstitutional. In NJ I can apply but I have to take training, pass a test on a range and then get some background stuff together so they can approve or reject my applications. It's all new here because of the Supreme Court ruling a couple of years ago. I don't know anyone here who has applied so I do not know if all of it is just an impediment to getting approved. Even if you get one, the state has outlaw carrying in almost all public locations. I would be happy if I could just carry in my car.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Gun laws aren’t enacted to limit criminals access and usage of guns.

They are enacted to limit law abiding citizens access to and usage of guns.

Gun laws do absolutely nothing to deter a criminals access to firearms

Criminals don’t buy their guns that they plan to use in a crime from their local gun store.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — South Carolina Gov, Henry McMaster held a ceremony Tuesday to spotlight a new law allowing any adult who can legally own a gun to carry the weapon openly without a permit.

McMaster signed the bill into law 12 days ago as soon as it hit his desk, allowing open carry before the ink had dried. Tuesday’s Statehouse event outside his office was a day to let everyone who pushed for the law to take a victory lap.

“This is a happy day. It’s a good step forward,” the Republican governor said.

The new law changes how police do their jobs. Guns can now be carried anywhere inside a vehicle — the dashboard, a seat, a cup holder, instead of it being required to be hidden in a console or glove compartment.

Officers can no longer stop someone who is just carrying a gun and anyone carrying a concealed weapon is no longer required to tell an officer they are armed.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They are coming for the guns. Just in time for the elections (because they know what another sham election like 2020 is going to bring on)

And this whole "Democrats will refuse to certify the election results is a VERY possible outcome here. And it would lead to massive national unrest. They dont want there to be any chance of the people saying enough is enough.

Top Bottom