Reaction score
Is Holland that much better than Nagy?

Would Felix have been able to duplicate Murray's success had he not been out?

Is St. Louis that bad or are the Boys better than advertised?

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
not sure on any of them.

but make no mistake, the rams are pitiful. It was really obvious how poor they are. It was like a practice squad group.

i dont know how they looked agianst the packers but, they just looked miserable yesterday.

Reaction score
I can't say for certain either way on any of these. I want believe Murray is better than Felix but its hard to say because neither have went head to head against the same defenses.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I can't say for certain either way on any of these. I want believe Murray is better than Felix but its hard to say because neither have went head to head against the same defenses.

I have been to every home game but one since 03.

the rams team yesterday might be the worst we have played since I have been attending games. We played arizona in 05 and they were miserable also, the bucs in 06 were pitiful also but I think the rams yesterday take the cake.

Reaction score
I was impressed with Holland...he showed some mobility, more than I ever remember. But the answer your question...yeah, he is that much better. It was against the Rams, sure, but he is better IMO, very clearly.

I think Felix could do the same thing, but I will just say how impressed I was by the way Murray hit the hole. He showed some power and did not slip down like Felix has a penchant for.

The Rams are bad, but the Cowboys did what you are supposed to do to bad teams...put them away.

Top Bottom