Reaction score
Interesting replies only please.

Say you're paying full price to go from #16 to let's say #4.

So you have to give up the 1st, 2nd, and something else significant . Whether it be Witten OR a future 1st.

Personally I'm ready to shake shit up. I'd make this move and shoot for the moon on maybe the next great pass rushing demon. We have what 3 takeaways vs Eli, a rookie, Freeman, and Cutty? I know the D technically hasnt been the problem but how are you ever going to win 3-4 postseason games going up against the best QB's in the league without bringing pressure and making plays? Every game ends in 2-3 successful quick scoring drives unless the defense makes a play.

It looks like we're destined for mediocrity anyway.

You could still probably draft a linemen in the 3rd and sign a good one.

Reaction score
barkevious-mingo.jpg

His frame is crazy, he's going to get so much bigger

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You don't want to trade witten look at what happened to kc after they got rid of Tony g

Reaction score
I'll be honest, I don't know enough about him at this point. I've watched 0 LSU snaps this year.

Can I has hilites?

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Absolutely not. This team needs quantity over quality right now. I'm done trading up. This team has too many holes

Reaction score
He's like a JPP. Started Playing football as a junior because the coaches saw him walking around and begged him to. He's faster than JPP and has a similar repertoire.

He can't set an edge like spencer though that's for sure.

Top Bottom