Reaction score
Great time of the year. Theebs can Sandusky it up, while the rest of us can get awesome Thin Mints.

girl-scout-cookies-drag-drop-interactive.png

Reaction score
I'll be disappointed if nobody likes girl scout cookies. This is a pretty serious thread.

buckup

Reaction score
Go f yourself.

I hope you choke on a Samoa.
I put a bunch of Samoas and Thin Mints in a blender with some Colt 45 and vanilla ice cream. I call it the Gunslinger. It was pretty fucking amazing.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I put a bunch of Samoas and Thin Mints in a blender with some Colt 45 and vanilla ice cream. I call it the Gunslinger. It was pretty fucking amazing.

I have to go too deep into the ghetto to get a colt 45. Substitute?

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I haven't had a 40 since high school, but that sounds really good.

buckup

Reaction score
I have to go too deep into the ghetto to get a colt 45. Substitute?

They don't have it at the edge of the ghetto? You have to go too deep?

Hmm. A puzzle...

Miller High Life? Champagne of beers.

It might totally blow your mind though. Start with just the beer and ice cream. If you can still walk, break out the girl scout cookies.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
I love girl scout nookie, hell a couple of the cookies you posted looks like it!

Reaction score
I used to think Thin Mints were better than sex.

But then I had a Tagalong.

Those are better than Thin Mints.

So Tagalongs are better than going ass to mouth on two 17 year old high school cheerleaders style sex.

63echo

Reaction score
Goddamn Trefoils are such bullshit. I ordered a box of those this year and it took well over 4 hours to finish them off, they were so disgusting.

Never had a Thanks A Lot, but those can go right to hell too.

Reaction score
Goddamn Trefoils are such bullshit. I ordered a box of those this year and it took well over 4 hours to finish them off, they were so disgusting.

Never had a Thanks A Lot, but those can go right to hell too.

Why'd u continue to eat something u found disgusting? China's economy is flourishing right now. No longer starving children there.

Top Bottom