Reaction score
Giants' Antrel Rolle: 'We took the day off':lol
October, 13, 2014

By Dan Graziano | ESPNNewYork.com

PHILADELPHIA -- Observed and heard in the locker room after the New York Giants' 27-0 loss to the Eagles:
Giants safety and team captain Antrel Rolle said, "We took the day off. No rhyme or reason for it. In this league, you can't take days off, and we did. Everyone." That was the theme in the locker room -- that the Giants were beaten thoroughly on both sides of the ball from the start. "We just didn't come out and play physical enough," defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul said. "They were the better team and they won this game. They wanted it more today."
Obviously, the Giants were distraught over the season-ending injury to wide receiver Victor Cruz. Defensive end Mathias Kiwanuka hadn't heard the diagnosis of a torn patellar tendon until reporters told him. "That's about as bad as it can get," Kiwanuka said. "The sad thing about this game is, every week, somebody's season is over. Most times you don't even see it, they go to commercial and come back and the game keeps going. But that's our teammate out there. We feel that."

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I can't wait to embarrass them next week. Fuck the giants..and I'm glad I won't have to see any of that gay-ass salsa dancing. What a fag.

Reaction score
BTW, that 'NO SHIT SHERLOCK!!' was not directed towards BC#31.

It was towards the dimwhit Pissants player (Antrel Rolle) that made that quote. :jerkoff

Last edited:
Reaction score
I let it go as temporary insanity due to Roid Rage.

I tried them a few times ~20 years ago and they made me aggressive and irritable.

Plus, I hate needles. I cant even watch movies and TV shows with needles. I turn my head as soon as I see one.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Boo!
568735-37dd8174-873d-11e3-9956-927a0b0ae164.jpg

Reaction score
And I used to half like you........... (not that way either) :whip

Last edited:
Top Bottom