casmith07

Spectator
Reaction score
I asked him to go ask his family and friends and people he respects what they think a fair price would be.. and he said he didn't care what other people thought.

Fuckin ridiculous.. thank you for your help though.. everyone who responded.

You got owned in this one.

This is why I will never have a roommate that isn't a significant other, i.e. a fiancee or wife.

Reaction score
If it were me, I'd tell him if $550 is a fair price, just to buy it from you. If he doesn't wanna take it to his parents house, tell him you'll charge him storage fees for holding onto his half until he can find a place to store it.

Why did you not do this, RTH? Bad deal.

Reaction score
The question I have is:

Why were you two nellies furniture shopping together? Did you go straight for scones and tea after leaving Pier One, or did you go to Bed Bath & Beyond first?

Reaction score
The question I have is:

Why were you two nellies furniture shopping together? Did you go straight for scones and tea after leaving Pier One, or did you go to Bed Bath & Beyond first?

Nah.. we went right to your mom's house because she told me to bring a friend this time. I guess she likes being pounded from both ends at once. Who knew..

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's whatever.

I used to work for a furniture company that had 35 locations. Furniture is marked up 400%. It's one of the biggest ripoffs out there.

I got my first apartment when I worked there. When it came time to get furniture for it I went in one of the stores and straight up balled up in that bitch. I didn't look at price tags or nothing. I knew it would all be 1/4 of the price + 10% with my employee discount.

Last edited:

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm sorry. It relates to this thread about furniture if I'm not mistaken.

Reaction score
It's whatever.

I used to work for a furniture company that had 35 locations. Furniture is marked up 400%. It's one of the biggest ripoffs out there.

I got my first apartment when I worked there. When it came time to get furniture for it I went in one of the stores and straight up balled up in that bitch. I didn't look at price tags or nothing. I knew it would all be 1/4 of the price + 10% with my employee discount.
Do they let associates negotiate the price of furniture?

Reaction score
I think he means for the customer, jughead.

Right Pep?
Yes... can associates at the furniture row or whatever negotiate prices. If I, as a customer, went into the furniture row, could I say I'll pay you x and the associate approve the sale? Or are the sticker prices non-negotiable?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yes... can associates at the furniture row or whatever negotiate prices. If I, as a customer, went into the furniture row, could I say I'll pay you x and the associate approve the sale? Or are the sticker prices non-negotiable?

Ok I see. I'm not sure. I've heard furniture prices are negotiable.

Reaction score
:lil RTH. I miss that slant headed goon. Whatever happened to him? Did he just run back da zone, or did we ban him for something?

Top Bottom