Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Well not only did i ask you guys, i asked my family, and some other older folks as well who i highly respect.

Pretty much everyone has told me 350-400 is more than fair.

I told him i think 500 is too much. He looked at me like i was crazy and when i explained why he just rolled his eyes and told me he didn't want to talk about it.

If it were me, I'd tell him if $550 is a fair price, just to buy it from you. If he doesn't wanna take it to his parents house, tell him you'll charge him storage fees for holding onto his half until he can find a place to store it.

It's easy for any of us to say because it's not our furniture or our friend. I wouldn't pay that much for it though, jmo.

Reaction score
I offered to give him 450 because he's gonna be a little bitch about it, and i'd rather not ruin our friendship.

That's the end of it i guess.. im pissed off right now though.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I offered to give him 450 because he's gonna be a little bitch about it, and i'd rather not ruin our friendship.

That's the end of it i guess.. im pissed off right now though.

Well, I hope it works out for the best.

Reaction score
I asked him to go ask his family and friends and people he respects what they think a fair price would be.. and he said he didn't care what other people thought.

Fuckin ridiculous.. thank you for your help though.. everyone who responded.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Well not only did i ask you guys, i asked my family, and some other older folks as well who i highly respect.Pretty much everyone has told me 350-400 is more than fair.

I told him i think 500 is too much. He looked at me like i was crazy and when i explained why he just rolled his eyes and told me he didn't want to talk about it.

You mean like the old heads at Cowboyszone? HMMMM???

C

Cr122

I would of went with what I said originally which was 350, but you paid 450 still an reasonable offer for him.

That's where you should of just given him 400, but at least it's over now you own it.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
So you'd be cool with your friend raping you, so long as you were able to stay friends?

Depends.

Sometimes you gotta make sacrifices in a friendship in order to make it work. The guy sounds like a dick, but maybe he really believes that the furniture was worth what he was asking for.

Reaction score
Depends.

Sometimes you gotta make sacrifices in a friendship in order to make it work. The guy sounds like a dick, but maybe he really believes that the furniture was worth what he was asking for.

You seem like you watch a lot of Lifetime television.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score

casmith07

Spectator
Reaction score
Just remember, RTH, if it was me, I'd let you have the furniture.

That's what a good friend would do.

Agreed. A good friend would just chalk it up as a sunk cost and let you keep it.

Tell him he can take the recliners and the end tables, and call it even, because you aren't paying $550 for it. $550 is absurd for used furniture unless it's Crate & Barrel or Arhaus or something.

Top Bottom