Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
This thread is like when a ****** is embarrassed to tell you he shit his pants.

Reaction score
Not to change the subject but I told my friend I was like "I don't care, give me your oldest version iPhone I don't need it to order me tomato soup." we filled the shit out for like half an hour and near the end when I have it in my hand a huge sweatpants wearing peopleofwalmart.com special type of person got right in my face and goes "Haha 3G".

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
AT&T is a fukin bitch right now. Anyone who has the grandfathered "unlimited"(I put unlimited in quotations because unlimited doesn't mean unlimited or something) is getting their data throttled down to dial up speed.

I was pissed for like 3 days, now my iPhone Internet works fine.

Some guy in Cali already sued and won his case against AT&T, but who has time for that?

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
AT&T is a fukin bitch right now. Anyone who has the grandfathered "unlimited"(I put unlimited in quotations because unlimited doesn't mean unlimited or something) is getting their data throttled down to dial up speed.

I was pissed for like 3 days, now my iPhone Internet works fine.

Some guy in Cali already sued and won his case against AT&T, but who has time for that?

My contract with them ends next June. I'm leaving them and going to the Wal Mart Brand, "Straight Talk" 45 bucks a month unlimited everything. Will cut my bill in half. Hell, I may break the contract before that.

C

Cr122

I just switched from Verizon to AT&T. I'll have my iphones anyday now.

I had the Droid with Verizon, but the wife hates it. I asked her what would make her happy, she said shit can Verizon.

Reaction score
I just switched from Verizon to AT&T. I'll have my iphones anyday now.

I had the Droid with Verizon, but the wife hates it. I asked her what would make her happy, she said shit can Verizon.

When I ask her what would make her happy she says something else

Top Bottom