Reaction score
Question: Do you publicly display your allegiance to the Dallas Cowboys? If so, how often?

For example, do you have Dallas Cowboys bumper stickers, license plate frames, etc. on your car? Do you wear a Cowboys ball cap, t-shirt, jersey, etc.? Do you use a Cowboys key chain?

I have a couple of Dallas Cowboys t-shirts and 2 or 3 caps, but I rarely wear them in public. I bought a Jacksonville Jaguars t-shirt from a second hand store a few years ago and I wear it often. I don't care about the Jaguars, but the shirt is especially comfortable.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I wear a cap quite a bit... But it's one of those throwback ones with the original Cowboy Joe logo. So it's a team cap, but more a tribute to the pre-Jerry era. And most people probably don't even know it's a Cowboys cap.

Reaction score
I have a small "Cowboys fan on board" logo (think baby on board style) that my son got me, but its on the rear side window that is tinted and not very visible at all.

No hats. Two t-shirts, one old and kind of raggedy that I just wear when running from time to time. The other a few years ago but you can't even tell its a Cowboys shirt unless you really look at it.

And a Romo jersey that I never wear because I'm white.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I basically roll with this on the weekends

img-thing

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't keep alcohol in the house (don't care for the taste). when socializing, it's usually Heinekens.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I have two shirts, one I got from the team store for $5 and one I got for Christmas. I also have one of those flags that you put on your car window. I jokingly told my girlfriend that's what I wanted for Christmas and she believed me.

Reaction score
No matter how hard they've tried, Doritos has never been able to create a new flavored chip that surpasses Cool Ranch.

Top Bottom