Reaction score
By Todd Archer
IRVING, Texas -- Larry Fitzgerald has done just about everything a wide receiver can do in his time in the NFL, but when he looks at Dez Bryant play even he shakes his head in amazement.

“I wish I had some Dez Bryant in me,” Fitzgerald said on a conference call Wednesday. “He’s unbelievably skilled and gifted. He goes up and attacks the football at the highest point.”

Fitzgerald then recalled Bryant’s 34-yard touchdown grab on the opening series of the win against Buffalo as a prime example of the Cowboys’ wide receiver’s talents.

“That’s what you come to expect from Dez and the plays he’s making,” said Fitzgerald, who has 51 catches for 888 yards and six touchdowns.

Fitzgerald and Bryant share the same agent and talk regularly, though not in the last couple of weeks. Bryant is not the only wideout who has become friendly with Fitzgerald.

Laurent Robinson headed to Minneapolis during the lockout to rehab an ankle injury and decided to spend the entire time workout out with Fitzgerald.

“I’m just happy for his success,” Fitzgerald sad. “Talk about seizing the moment and opportunity.”

Robinson has scored a touchdown in the last five games and has 38 catches for 554 yards on the season, easing the loss of Miles Austin the last few weeks.

Fitzgerald offered up encouragement during the preseason after the Cardinals played San Diego in the preseason and once again after the Chargers released Robinson.

“When he told me he was going to the Cowboys for a workout I was extremely excited for him,” Fitzgerald said. “I knew once he got a chance he would be able to thrive.”

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Nope, he has baby momma problems haters.lol

larry-fitzgerald-cardinals-mortons-event-2009.jpg

Reaction score
Ive been a huge Fitzgerald fan since he's been in the league.

It's a shame he doesn't get the recognition for being as great as he is because he (1) plays in Arizona and (2) isn't a moronic showboating attention whore diva.

The guys been the best receiver in the league for years.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He is holding meat in his hand?

Yes.

Ive been a huge Fitzgerald fan since he's been in the league.

It's a shame he doesn't get the recognition for being as great as he is because he (1) plays in Arizona and (2) isn't a moronic showboating attention whore diva.

The guys been the best receiver in the league for years.

ESPN and the rest of the media would rather give their attention to absolute assclowns like Chad OchoCinco (which doesn't even spell eighty-five in Spanish).

Top Bottom