yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I admire the effort here collecting those thoughts and typing it out for us. But it's useless.

BTW, when has anything ever been said on any Cowboys forum that isn't useless?

None of us have any power or control over what goes down with the Cowboys and few, if any, have any real insight, so everyone is spouting off regardless of whether it's considered positive or negative

Reaction score
Not true Yimmy.

I have an amigo who, despite hating kickers :)lol), scouted all of Nick Folks kicks, thus leading to us drafting him. He also turned the team on to Mason Foster, who was a well known draft prospect that appearantly the Cowboys scouting department had never heard of. Didn't draft him, though.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Not true Yimmy.

I have an amigo who, despite hating kickers :)lol), scouted all of Nick Folks kicks, thus leading to us drafting him. He also turned the team on to Mason Foster, who was a well known draft prospect that appearantly the Cowboys scouting department had never heard of. Didn't draft him, though.

Yeah? So did he post this somewhere or is this a slam on Hos I'm not getting (& therefore not enjoying :lol )?

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Not true Yimmy.

He also let them know about Ronnell Lewis's issues which they apparently couldn't pick up from reading.....oh I don't know....any published story about Ronnell Lewis at that time

He has integrity though which is why he was too chickenshit to bet about it.

Reaction score
But we can note that while we don't support change-for-the-sake-of-change alterations, we do believe that even with the same recipe (playbook) and ingredients (players), a different chef might cook up a better meal

Hey he took my kitchen cook metaphor. I think Fisher trolls DCU

Top Bottom