dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No shit.

I bet everybody here will be rushing to the website to get this.

Official DC Star Draft Guide Issue Now Available

Posted 4 hours ago

By DallasCowboys.com Report

IRVING, Texas – A comprehensive NFL Draft preview edition of the DC Star Magazine put together by the DallasCowboys.com staff is now available in both print and online.

The magazine is the Cowboys’ official draft guide for an inside look into the draft with a focus on the Cowboys, including draft profiles on more than 80 players and rankings on more than 300 prospects.

Also included are features with the Cowboys’ scouting staff, with interviews from assistant director of player personnel Will McClay, director of scouting Tom Ciskowski and college scouting coordinator Chris Hall. There are interviews and features on multiple prospects in this year’s NFL Draft at every major position, including pieces on players with ties to Dallas or who could be fits with the Cowboys.

The draft preview magazine includes predictions from the DC.com staff for the Cowboys in all seven rounds, totaling 11 selections, a full first-round mock draft and a draft tracker in the back to let the reader follow pick by pick and make predictions when the draft begins May 8.

Individual issues are available at Cowboys Pro Shops and at Shop.DallasCowboys.com, as well as select Barnes & Noble and Hastings bookstores. The magazine is also available online.

The draft preview guide is just one of the many editions of the Dallas Cowboys Star Magazine, which prints 32 issues a year, including the special draft guide, a training camp preview a season review and the DCC swimsuit calendar edition.

Individual print copies cost $4.95, while digital subscriptions for the full year cost $14.99 and print subscriptions cost $39.95. The single print issue can be purchased here, the digital subscription can be found here and general subscription info can be found here.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Who reads print anymore?

I was watching some show and in the background were all this guy's books that he's read. For the first time ever I thought to myself "Those are really outdated. No one buys books anymore."

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I need to. He's done so much these past 18 years to earn my support.

Reaction score
Who authors the player profiles? Actual Cowboys scouts?

Might actually be interesting to buy and read in three to five years.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I clicked on it to order, got this:

Dallas Cowboys Star Magazine Draft Preview Issue 2014

Item # 028240323

$4.95

Out of Stock

Freddie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Many of the player profiles in that guide are written by me. You can tell which ones by my use of unnecessary capitalization, run-on sentences, my love of those QB's who are students of the game (like myself), Rushmen of high Moral Character (like myself), and my Hate for Kickers.

Jerry did not influence me at all in my writings. He wasn't even in the room at the time.

Reaction score
Aren't you the same guy who said Jason Williams reminded you of Patrick Willis and was overly complimentary of literally our entire 2009 draft class?

Best dcfanatic podcast ever, just for comedic value.

Freddie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Aren't you the same guy who said Jason Williams reminded you of Patrick Willis and was overly complimentary of literally our entire 2009 draft class?

I don't give a fiddler's damn what you think you thought you heard.

Besides, I know you'd never say that to my face.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't give a fiddler's damn what you think you thought you heard.

Besides, I know you'd never say that to my face.

He probably didn't hear anything since it was on a message board.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score

Literally every player Drafted by dallas that draft reminded him of Patrick Willis. Even David Beeeeeler. Da da uh uh uhhhhhhhhhdavidbeuhleRRRR reeeeeemindsme. Uhhhhhhhhhof Patrickwillis!

best I could do to replicate the stu-stu-FUUUUUUCK!!!!-stutter.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Damnit Sheik, I tried to order one of these again and it still says out of stock. You ordered every fucking copy didn't you.

Top Bottom