Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Why? I empathise and all with the victims and their families, but drudgeing up a notorious chapter in our past is never a good thing.

Reaction score
I think it's a waste of taxpayers money.

Why effort to solve crimes where you're unable to bring people to justice, when there are so many recent crimes going unsolved today?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I think it's a waste of taxpayers money.

Why effort to solve crimes where you're unable to bring people to justice, when there are so many recent crimes going unsolved today?

It's a sign of how progressive we (whites) have become.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You're an IDIOT..and that's being nice.

So you think it's worthwhile to spend time and money towards investigating crimes in which (1) it's highly unlikely you'll be able to solve and (2) even if you do solve them, you won't be able to punish the criminal, or bring solace to the vast majority of the victims families?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
So you think it's worthwhile to spend time and money towards investigating crimes in which (1) it's highly unlikely you'll be able to solve and (2) even if you do solve them, you won't be able to punish the criminal, or bring solace to the vast majority of the victims families?

If this means Unsolved Mysteries(the tv show) is coming back, I vote yes. It's worthwhile.

Reaction score
If this means Unsolved Mysteries(the tv show) is coming back, I vote yes. It's worthwhile.

That show is already back. I think it comes on TruTv or some other crap channel.

Used to love that show as a kid. The new version? Horrible.

Clutch88

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Why not..? If they waste money on stupid shyt like steroids hearings and trials i see no problem with bringing closure to people who's lives were totally devestated and changed forever by RACISM.

Last edited:

Cythim

Reaction score

How do you figure they will not be able to punish the criminals?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That show is already back. I think it comes on TruTv or some other crap channel.

Used to love that show as a kid. The new version? Horrible.

I loved that show as a kid too but it to scared the shit out of me, especially when they talked about ghosts. Robert Stack had the creepiest voice ever and that music was bone chilling. I never could watch it if I was home alone.

The newer version is on Lifetime. It used to be on Sci Fi I think. I guess all the housewives with nothing to do brought it back.

Reaction score
How do you figure they will not be able to punish the criminals?

Well, having not read the articles, I'm assuming the crimes took place during the civil rights era, some 40-60 years ago.

I'd be dollars to donuts 90% of the criminals are dead.

Top Bottom