cowboys2194

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I like bud, bud light, bl lime, Corona and Pabst and labatt Blue..... and im not a picky drinker and Olde English 40 oz are the shit too:thumbsup.... What do u like to drink?

C

Cr122

Bud, Corona, Labatt Blue, Guinness, Samuel Adams.

When I am cheep I go Coors or Keystone Light the cheap mans beer. lol

cowboys2194

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Bud, Corona, Labatt Blue, Guinness, Samuel Adams.

When I am cheep I go Coors or Keystone Light the cheap mans beer. lol

Olde Englishes are pretty cheap. but in pa they dont have them at a rgeulaur store can only go to a beverage store and get a case or a 30 pack and being in pa Keystone light is all ive been drinking lol

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Fat Tire Amber Ale.

Unfortunately,my Dr allows me only one drink a week.That's just enough to piss me off.

So I haven't had a drink since 2006.

Cythim

Reaction score
MacTarnahan's Amber Ale and Sam Adams are my top two and I enjoy trying whatever ambers are on tap when I'm at a restaurant or bar.

If I'm drinking on budget I'll go with BL Wheat because the throw-up taste isn't nearly as bad as a regular BL (you just have to stop drinking before you get to the shit on the bottom).

cowboys2194

Practice Squad
Reaction score
MacTarnahan's Amber Ale and Sam Adams are my top two and I enjoy trying whatever ambers are on tap when I'm at a restaurant or bar.

If I'm drinking on budget I'll go with BL Wheat because the throw-up taste isn't nearly as bad as a regular BL (you just have to stop drinking before you get to the shit on the bottom).

Ive tried that BL Wheat it was decent nothing i would buy or drink rather have lime

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
well congrats on that my man....

Well,thanks.

I gave up hard drinking sometime ago,but I still like my beer,or even a mixed drink or three.

But when the Dr. said "one only per week",well that's the same as none to me.

Reaction score
Imma see if i can find that around my area, and try it lol

Dogfish+90+Minute.jpg

Dogfish 90 minute.

Top Bottom