Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Great....just like the SB Halftime Show after the nip slip, ESPN is gonna go old-timer to sing the "Are You Ready" themesong.

Kenny Rogers?

It lost it's luster along with most of mnf when al frank and Dan were broken up and Sunday ticket became a regular thing.

I used to love Monday nights and that broadcast it was a great night.

pdom

UDFA
Reaction score
It lost it's luster along with most of mnf when al frank and Dan were broken up and Sunday ticket became a regular thing.

I used to love Monday nights and that broadcast it was a great night.

Hank Williams Jr was a Steelers fan anyway.

I'm old school and miss the intro of the 80s where it was just the symphonic theme.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I'm old school and miss the intro of the 80s where it was just the symphonic theme.

Yeah that and he sucks anyway. He is a musician who is famous for something other than his music...

They should make berman do it from now on....he is a cartoon character anyway.

C

Cr122

Here's a good example...

[video=youtube;aHO1zZw5QkA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHO1zZw5QkA[/video]

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yeah that and he sucks anyway. He is a musician who is famous for something other than his music...

They should make berman do it from now on....he is a cartoon character anyway.

He's a talentless hick that has made a career off his Daddy's name. His Dad was the real deal.

His comments don't really bother me. The fact that ESPN fired him doesn't really bother me either.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Good. They've needed a change for awhile. Hopefully faith hill says something about michelle and we can get roud of these songs altogether. Obama is awesome.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
They had P!NK before Faith Hill. If you think Faith needs to go, get some glasses!

Cythim

Reaction score
At least Faith Hill is hot during her song. The worst one is the College Gameday song for ESPN.

Reaction score
too political definition:

C-F and it's average member isn't mature enough to discuss these things and respect differing views.

What? We're supposed to respect retarded liberal views here??????????

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They had P!NK before Faith Hill. If you think Faith needs to go, get some glasses!

I can look at hotter chicks with no clothes on anytime I want to.

The song is stupid, all she does is change the team names each week, there is no reason for that retardation.

Reaction score
I can look at hotter chicks with no clothes on anytime I want to.

The song is stupid, all she does is change the team names each week, there is no reason for that retardation.

I don't like either of the theme songs. Fortunately, I'm usually putting the kids to bed around that time and can just Tivo past it.

superpunk said:
Thank god.

Jesus will embrace the hatred, and still love you anyway.

Reaction score
superpunk =

1212_press-randy-partying.jpg

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't like either of the theme songs. Fortunately, I'm usually putting the kids to bed around that time and can just Tivo past it.

Jesus will embrace the hatred, and still love you anyway.

Not according to teh biblez

Top Bottom