ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What pisses me off more is how it seems the media is giving Garrett a pass.

No kidding. I know the author here went on to say some semi-critical things, but why was he so mesmerized by Garrett's PC in the beginning? I don't get it, and never have. Even some CZ posters are realizing Captain Clap is like an actor playing a coach, spouting empty cliches while accomplishing nothing.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Here's the cliff notes in case you don't want to read the article:

XYddL7P.jpg

Reaction score
If you read that article... it makes you realize how idiotic we are being fans of this team as long as Jerry is alive.

The nauseating Garrett quotes. The rehearsed and restated Jerry quotes. The telling quotes from various players. Holy shit this team is a fucking circus. We don't stand a chance. God damn it all.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If you read that article... it makes you realize how idiotic we are being fans of this team as long as Jerry is alive.

The nauseating Garrett quotes. The rehearsed and restated Jerry quotes. The telling quotes from various players. Holy shit this team is a fucking circus. We don't stand a chance. God damn it all.

I tried to read all of that article but it was long as shit and gave up.

I agree but what quotes from players and jones are you referring to?

Reaction score
No kidding. I know the author here went on to say some semi-critical things, but why was he so mesmerized by Garrett's PC in the beginning? I don't get it, and never have. Even some CZ posters are realizing Captain Clap is like an actor playing a coach, spouting empty cliches while accomplishing nothing.

Seemed like the author had no real attachment to the team. He was speaking from the viewpoint of a true outside bystander. I take his viewpoint as the general consensus on Garrett at this point. This ginger is giving even Jerry some competition as a great scam artist.

Top Bottom