Scot Pro Bowler Messages 15,408 Reaction score 6,794 Nov 18, 2016 #61 I was hoping he was going to blow up against the Browns and get himself well ahead of the curve
bbgun Administrator Messages 15,876 Reaction score 3,666 Nov 20, 2016 #62 becoming less and less likely. he'll need some monster games to catch up.
M Midswat Ring of Honor Messages 46,868 Reaction score 10 Nov 20, 2016 #63 Yeah, I'm not gonna keep updating this unless he has a monster game or something.
T Tom-Tom82 Spectator Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Dec 31, 2016 #64 SixisBetter said: He was. He went for 248 against the Cowboys in what turned out to be Tom Landry's last playoff game. Keep reading... That's the NFL single-game playoff record as well.
SixisBetter said: He was. He went for 248 against the Cowboys in what turned out to be Tom Landry's last playoff game. Keep reading... That's the NFL single-game playoff record as well.
dbair1967 Administrator Messages 73,886 Reaction score 21,263 Jan 2, 2017 #65 Tom-Tom82 said: That's the NFL single-game playoff record as well. Keep reading... I'll be quite happy if Zeke breaks that one this playoff season.
Tom-Tom82 said: That's the NFL single-game playoff record as well. Keep reading... I'll be quite happy if Zeke breaks that one this playoff season.