C

Cr122

One other thing I'll say about Rant.

In the weeks before he died, one of those guys was sending me several PMs about what a dick the guy was. He couldn't stand him. Wouldn't even respond to him anymore on the board.

Then immediately after the accident, he posts some loving tribute to him about what a great guy he was. How they talked all the time. Even sends his personal info to several of us after so we can keep in better touch after losing our brother.

I found that laughably pathetic, but I didn't say anything. It just wasn't a good time.

I know him and Carpy had an issue in the MLB Thread about someone's fielding I can't recall what player it was. That was just before Christmas when that argument started.

lol I remember Rant calling him Anthony Jr.

Reaction score
I have no recollection of Rant - but I'm terrible with remembering internet persona's. Not sure if I had any history with him under a different username, or whathaveya.

That said, its disturbing to hear about this happening. I hope the lowlife gets what she deserves. RIP Rant.

sbk92

Reaction score
It's unbelievable to me that he had his whole life ahead of him, was doing well at work, had a fiance he knew from school, plenty of friends, life's great....feeling good, and then he steps off a curb after a company gathering and bam. Dead.

I can't even hate the girl for it. Because I have driven shat faced. You do stupid shat when you're young and she was just unlucky enough to have it cost someone their life. I could have easily been in her shoes. It would be like me blaming her for finding the random bullet in a game of russian roulette.

I know others take the opposite approach and want revenge. I probably would too if it was a member of my family.

I felt bad when it happened. I felt really bad when I talked to his fiance and then when his sister sent me a message.

sbk92

Reaction score
I know him and Carpy had an issue in the MLB Thread about someone's fielding I can't recall what player it was. That was just before Christmas when that argument started.

lol I remember Rant calling him Anthony Jr.

I'm not trying to blame him for ripping Rant. This was due to the Madden leagues. Everybody lost their temper in those leagues. Once Rant started beating him, "Oklahoma King" (I still won't reveal the real name) lost his.

I just found it funny how the guy was an asshole for weeks leading up to his death and then he became a great guy and close personal internet pal after he left us.

He was also ripping GForce at that time. He considered the two of them butt buddies and major league douchebags.

Little did I know at the time all it took was being scraped off a windshield to change his mind.

sbk92

Reaction score
Oh, and I tried to get his brother to stop by, he's a Bills fan, but he never showed.

sbk92

Reaction score
I know it, Rant and I talked through PM quite a bit at the DCC.

It reminds me sbk, he sent me a message when you and I made the trade with Stewart,Royal for Moss. He said the Pittsburgh Yankess fooled you again. lol

From now on I am helping you out with your trades, just PM me and I'll help you. lol He did, and from that day on I always talked with him through PM.

Even when we had our Madden draft, he would tell me shoot him a PM with any questions. He was a hell of a guy, and I hardly new him in person.

He had an unhealthy obsession of beating me in whatever we were doing.

I'm glad he won our last game. We played three. He out played me twice and I won both games at the last seconds by a FG. Then I out played him and he won in the last seconds by a FG.

C

Cr122

I'm not trying to blame him for ripping Rant. This was due to the Madden leagues. Everybody lost their temper in those leagues. Once Rant started beating him, "Oklahoma King" (I still won't reveal the real name) lost his.

I just found it funny how the guy was an asshole for weeks leading up to his death and then he became a great guy and close personal internet pal after he left us.

He was also ripping GForce at that time. He considered the two of them butt buddies and major league douchebags.

Little did I know at the time all it took was being scraped off a windshield to change his mind.

I know who you are talking about Texas Ace

C

Cr122

It's funny that this name came up because I had this user beat all the way up until 4 minutes left in the fourth quarter, and he won because of a cheesy fumble on my part.

It eventually lead to an argument because he said he didn't give it his all that game, whatever. :fap

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
This is mainly why I don't care to join any leagues right now. There was way too much drama and bitching. That, and that one dude whos name I can't remember, he was a cheesing SOB. I think he had Detroit. I hate that type of player. They will play you straight up until they see that you are gaining on them, then they switch to running wildcat and the same 2 or 3 plays until they have the game in hand.

His name should have been "187thugLifeTilIdie187". He played a lot like those little ghetto punks that hang out in those madden rooms online just waiting to wildcat it up with Michael Vick.

C

Cr122

This is mainly why I don't care to join any leagues right now. There was way too much drama and bitching. That, and that one dude whos name I can't remember, he was a cheesing SOB. I think he had Detroit. I hate that type of player. They will play you straight up until they see that you are gaining on them, then they switch to running wildcat and the same 2 or 3 plays until they have the game in hand.

His name should have been "187thugLifeTilIdie187". He played a lot like those little ghetto punks that hang out in those madden rooms online just waiting to wildcat it up with Michael Vick.

CowboysownDC

Top Bottom