InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Sorry everyone... There was a problem with a previous provider so I had to find a new provider and to iron out some issues and we are back up now in time for Dallas Cowboys Season!!!!

Again Sorry About that.

Internetking
Ceo of Internetking Network, INC

Again, our website is: www.dallascowboysuniverse.com

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dude, what the heck keeps happening with this site?

Why did you buy it only to let it turn to shit?

Its been down at least 5 times now since you've bought it for a significant amount of time and as a result this site is slowly becoming a ghost town. There are several members that used to post here quite often that have apparently abandoned ship and I fear more will follow suit

If you want to protect what little is left of your investment, you better make sure you have a reliable host, pay your bills or address whatever is causing this to keep happening because I'm sure I'm not alone in saying I'm about to delete this from my bookmarks and quit coming here

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score

Its been down at least 5 times now since you've bought it for a significant amount of time and as a result this site is slowly becoming a ghost town. There are several members that used to post here quite often that have apparently abandoned ship and I fear more will follow suit

If you want to protect what little is left of your investment, you better make sure you have a reliable host, pay your bills or address whatever is causing this to keep happening because I'm sure I'm not alone in saying I'm about to delete this from my bookmarks and quit coming here
Replied to your qurestions via pm.

But...

I am sorry Some troubles at my end mainally money issues but I already talked to my hosting they got cheaper package for a year and i am going to get it paid .. it been a lots of hardships on my side and I understand the big picture and I will do my efforts to keep it up like paying the hosting for a year and pay every year to keep it going ...

I am really sorry. I hope you can forgive my hardships lately.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I concur

The last time it went down for an extended time I just figured it was gone for good and damn near wrote this place off for good

Top Bottom